Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

★[ROM][NF9][DEC 9] Hyperdrive N3 RLS7.1 ║N4 Style & Features║Tweaks

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive RLS7.1 KK NF9 with many new Note 4 features, customization, and bug fixes been released!
10th April 2015, 05:50 PM |#5671  
Thanks Meter: 4

42 posts
More
tablet mode
Hi all, I wanted to know how to put my note 3 in tablet mode, specifically for downloading playstore games that will only work on a tablet, like hearthstone.

I tried xposed playstore fix, kept DPI at 240 and nothing and then tried xposed tabletmetrics, tabletmetrics does not work correctly, I cant use pull down bar or other buttons, i used the KK verison...., so no go there. only other things I saw was editing my build prop using build prop editor app and change my model to tab 7 or something similar. but i'm a little scared to edit that, might screwup my phone i think.

Any suggestions anyone has on how to make me download tablet games on playstore? specifically hearthstone?

12th April 2015, 05:13 AM |#5672  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 45

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabe1

Hi all, I wanted to know how to put my note 3 in tablet mode, specifically for downloading playstore games that will only work on a tablet, like hearthstone.

I tried xposed playstore fix, kept DPI at 240 and nothing and then tried xposed tabletmetrics, tabletmetrics does not work correctly, I cant use pull down bar or other buttons, i used the KK verison...., so no go there. only other things I saw was editing my build prop using build prop editor app and change my model to tab 7 or something similar. but i'm a little scared to edit that, might screwup my phone i think.

Any suggestions anyone has on how to make me download tablet games on playstore? specifically hearthstone?

This worked for me. http://android.wonderhowto.com/how-t...evice-0159127/
13th April 2015, 12:47 PM |#5673  
Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 44

335 posts
More
Anyone know how to get the date to show in the upper left hand corner?

Sent from my HyperDrive powered with Compulsion Kernel SM-N900T using XDA Premium App.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1428925627409.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	3259951  
13th April 2015, 09:05 PM |#5674  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mznatnat

I really apologize to everyone if someone posted this or if I sound really dumb I have VERY limited time on the computer and I have no other way to get on the internet right about now.

I have read everything I could possibly read on this thread in terms of how to install and the OP's posts.

I have flashed the rom using TWRP .... Once I start the phone up and try to go through the set up wizard it traps me at the Samsung login.

After I get passed the Google Account Sign In.... It says "This phone belongs to..." and I put in my first and last name.... then it says "Samsung Account" and it forces me to sign in whether I have WI-FI on or not. It forces me to turn it on or else I can't continue with the wizard. Once I use my account credentials (that work on Samsung.com so I know my stuff is correct) .... it says "Signing in....." then says "Processing failed." ..... When I restart the phone it keeps doing the same thing....

I went back into TWRP and reflashed the rom and unchecked any options that may include Samsung account and its still doing the same thing.....snip.....

that sounds like the same loop that I got stuck in once I upgraded to the most recent hyperdrive version. My fix was to just reload the prior version of hyperdrive to make it work. Maybe I'll give your idea a try.
Last edited by hillg001; 13th April 2015 at 10:57 PM.
16th April 2015, 05:36 PM |#5675  
Thanks Meter: 166

715 posts
Is December 9, 2014 still the latest update to this?
16th April 2015, 07:44 PM |#5676  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 177

455 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo 1

Is December 9, 2014 still the latest update to this?

Yeah it's still kitkat
17th April 2015, 05:24 AM |#5677  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 45

52 posts
More
HyperLolipop
First, I want to say that I'm not asking for an ETA or anything, just confirmation that a Lolipop version of Hyperdrive is in the works. I've tried a bunch of Lolipop ROM's, but none are even close to feature complete as Hyperdrive so I will stay on Kit Kat unless there won't actually be a Lolipop version, then I suppose I'll be forced to wipe away my tears and look elsewhere.

Thanks for the awesome ROM.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgristwood

This worked for me. http://android.wonderhowto.com/how-t...evice-0159127/

I suppose this is moot now since Hearthstone is finally available for phones.
17th April 2015, 04:20 PM |#5678  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 21,482

5,107 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgristwood

First, I want to say that I'm not asking for an ETA or anything, just confirmation that a Lolipop version of Hyperdrive is in the works. I've tried a bunch of Lolipop ROM's, but none are even close to feature complete as Hyperdrive so I will stay on Kit Kat unless there won't actually be a Lolipop version, then I suppose I'll be forced to wipe away my tears and look elsewhere.

Thanks for the awesome ROM.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

I suppose this is moot now since Hearthstone is finally available for phones.

I'm really hoping to do one for the note 3
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread