FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

XperiaSP Locked Bootloader (LBL) Cyanogenmod 11.0

16th April 2015, 06:19 PM |#1191  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Question
I'm running CM11 since 2015/November. After some tweaks, runs great and doesn't drain my battery.

I installed version cm-11-20141102-UNOFFICIAL-lbhuashan, but I wanna update it to the current latest version, cm-11-20150116-UNOFFICIAL-lbhuashan.

The big question is: Do I still need to wipe all my data after installing it from the recovery? Or can I run it right after writing the zip?

PS.: High touch sensivity keeps turning off, that's the only issue I've had so far. But I can still live with it.

16th April 2015, 09:00 PM |#1192  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luizzeross

I'm running CM11 since 2015/November. After some tweaks, runs great and doesn't drain my battery.

I installed version cm-11-20141102-UNOFFICIAL-lbhuashan, but I wanna update it to the current latest version, cm-11-20150116-UNOFFICIAL-lbhuashan.

The big question is: Do I still need to wipe all my data after installing it from the recovery? Or can I run it right after writing the zip?

PS.: High touch sensivity keeps turning off, that's the only issue I've had so far. But I can still live with it.

Hi mate, nothing to do!
Put the zip to your SD card and make a dirty flash. No wipes needed!
Touch sensitivity you can switch now to on/off
Greets, reinipic
The Following User Says Thank You to reinipic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 11:45 PM |#1193  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinipic

Hi mate, nothing to do!
Put the zip to your SD card and make a dirty flash. No wipes needed!
Touch sensitivity you can switch now to on/off
Greets, reinipic

Thanks a lot! I decided to migrate to this new 4.4.4 from mateoo337. The last update was just yesterday. Guess it will be my last 4.4.4 rom before upgrading to CM 12.
17th April 2015, 05:38 PM |#1194  

More
I have just installed CM12 on my Xperia SP C5303 (locked bootloader) using the method in this thread. Everything seemed to go well, no errors, and the phone boots into CM12 without problems.

However, I can no longer boot into recovery, despite trying all the tips here, plus adb reboot recovery - it always boots into CM12. I tried repeating the recovery installation, but now it fails with the error "Version : Unknown --> (ERROR: NOT COMPATIBLE) " I see that step1.sh checks for CM11 but not for CM12 - is that because it's really incompatible with CM12 or just because step1.sh hasn't been updated?

Would it be safe to remove the version checks (or to add one for CM12) and then re-run install.bat? I don't want to risk bricking my phone!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread