XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[RECOVERY LOCKED/ND3] Safestrap Recovery v3.75 [2014-06-26 B03]

Announcement from Hashcode: Safestrap: Custom Recovery for Locked Devices!
16th April 2015, 11:28 PM |#431  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
More
Hey guys, I hope this thread still has a pulse. Anyway, I've installed everything in the correct order and by the OP s instructions except I can't seem to find any reference to my build anywhere on d
XDA. I have the AT&T S5 Active Build #KTU84P.G870A70AUCU1AOA1. Any advice on where I could find the safestrap ask for this phone? Thx a million.

17th April 2015, 01:07 AM |#432  
Flag Shreveport LA
Thanks Meter: 38

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WtfAndroiD007

Hey guys, I hope this thread still has a pulse. Anyway, I've installed everything in the correct order and by the OP s instructions except I can't seem to find any reference to my build anywhere on d
XDA. I have the AT&T S5 Active Build #KTU84P.G870A70AUCU1AOA1. Any advice on where I could find the safestrap ask for this phone? Thx a million.

The latest beta build in the op works on the active. Unfortunately SS no longer works on 5.0....looks like everyone is moving to FlashFire.

sent from my nexus 4....probably cause I bricked my S5....
17th April 2015, 05:50 PM |#433  
Flag Oklahoma City

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt_case

The latest beta build in the op works on the active. Unfortunately SS no longer works on 5.0....looks like everyone is moving to FlashFire.

sent from my nexus 4....probably cause I bricked my S5....

Thx for responding bro...seems I managed to brick the S5 Active (stuck on boot screen) Can't boot into TWRP via safestrap but am able to use hardware button method to gaid stock recovery access. Is it possible to flash a stock image here zip here or should I attempt flashing a ,tar via Odin? Btw, my son is pissed since it is his phone that is we're discussing...lol. thx for any help you can offer
17th April 2015, 06:00 PM |#434  
Flag Shreveport LA
Thanks Meter: 38

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WtfAndroiD007

Thx for responding bro...seems I managed to brick the S5 Active (stuck on boot screen) Can't boot into TWRP via safestrap but am able to use hardware button method to gaid stock recovery access. Is it possible to flash a stock image here zip here or should I attempt flashing a ,tar via Odin? Btw, my son is pissed since it is his phone that is we're discussing...lol. thx for any help you can offer

Best bet would be to flash the stock nce .tar in odin...that should get you back up and running and you can go from their.

Link is in the notes section of this post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=60141953

Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A
17th April 2015, 07:02 PM |#435  
Flag Oklahoma City

46 posts
More
Thank you sir...much appreciated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread