[ROM] ABANDONED - CM11 Development for T210(R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

renegadeone8

Nov 19, 2008
Tricks to install?

Is there a trick that I am missing to install this? TWRP and Clockwork both give me an error message and don't even attempt an install (on a T210R.) I have downloaded the file several times but no luck.

Jaykingis20

Jul 7, 2013
didn't know if camera was still going to be in this rom or not

ok but was not sure if the camera was going to work or not in this rom b/c i knew somebody said they have not got nothing done yet about the camera part i just wanted to check in to see if somebody had the camera part fixed or not so that's why i was wondering bout it

Reactions: bubuskin

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
OMG... I'm still thinking why XDA mods don't ban users like you... There's written that camera is not working and it's not easy to fix.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9305
Calm down mate. Everyone was questions and sometime don't seem to find the answers or what they are looking for and sometime they are just to check in.

ok but was not sure if the camera was going to work or not in this rom b/c i knew somebody said they have not got nothing done yet about the camera part i just wanted to check in to see if somebody had the camera part fixed or not so that's why i was wondering bout it

No worry mate. There a few issues with the rom atm and some of it is somewhat difficult to fix. Its usable and functional.

Reactions: ckvisme

Jaykingis20

Jul 7, 2013
alright thanks mkaymuzi ;)

Calm down mate. Everyone was questions and sometime don't seem to find the answers or what they are looking for and sometime they are just to check in.

No worry mate. There a few issues with the rom atm and some of it is somewhat difficult to fix. Its usable and functional.
thank you mkaymuzik i just wanted to check in because i do know yall are all doing a great job with this rom really you doing super job on it but as for me i don't have a linux pc as i am using virtual machine box and using linux on it one of these days i will make a rom for everybody for the samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 smt210r will let yall test them if u dont mind me posting them mkaymuzik later on sometime if thats ok with u and other xda members thats on here but yea thanks again i was checking in on the rom to see how everything is progressing here i keep checking back every other day to see how far yall have gotten keep up the good work man:D i think i will give u a big thumbs up

Last edited:

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
thank you mkaymuzik i just wanted to check in because i do know yall are all doing a great job with this rom really you doing super job on it but as for me i don't have a linux pc as i am using virtual machine box and using linux on it one of these days i will make a rom for everybody for the samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 smt210r will let yall test them if u dont mind me posting them mkaymuzik later on sometime if thats ok with u and other xda members thats on here but yea thanks again i was checking in on the rom to see how everything is progressing here i keep checking back every other day to see how far yall have gotten keep up the good work man:D i think i will give u a big thumbs up

haha cool cool. i didnt make the rom tho so i wont take credit for that im just helping hosting it , if you look near the bottom of the first page, you will see the contributor (devs that worked on it).
im only hosting it for @hoang81 (latest dev that worked on it).

Reactions: Jaykingis20

Jaykingis20

Jul 7, 2013
oh yea now i see it ;)

haha cool cool. i didnt make the rom tho so i wont take credit for that im just helping hosting it , if you look near the bottom of the first page, you will see the contributor (devs that worked on it).
im only hosting it for @hoang81 (latest dev that worked on it).

the rom has came along way i kind of been watching it since day 1 and it has came this far but one of these days i want to make a rom and for the people that can test it out i want u to be the host of my rom when i make one sometime in the furture alright :D

Reactions: mknrls

jimbomodder

Just wondering if any improvements have been made as last time I was using this rom it couldn't find 5G wifi and 2G connection was poor. also random reboots, touch screen not working on occasion, wifi not turning on occasionally. but fix these and ithe would be a top rom:D happy to test it if u can address these.

Sent from my GT-I9195

Lincoln99

Jul 14, 2013
I think the main developers are just too busy to work on it right now. Maybe more developers will step in once summer rolls around.

Sent from my One S

Reactions: pengpengback
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED

Please stop emailing me about this. I have no intention of resuming development on this or any other rom for this device.

rWmsyuP.jpg

android-kitkat-4.4-kit-kat-8.png

THIS ROM IS NOT READY FOR THE COMMON USER.

This thread is dedicated to the further development of CM11 for the T210. Please do not post bug reports for the time being. I am aware that it has many, many issues. Please only post relevant DEVELOPMENT discussion.

Please do not post requests to make it for another device. We "may" be able to if we ever get this to a decent status.

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KK), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Device specific sources:
    - T210 Device: https://github.com/gr8nole/android_device_samsung_lt02wifi
    - Kernel: https://github.com/gr8nole/android_kernel_samsung_lt02/tree/4.2.2 4.2.2 branch

Contributors:
    - CyanogenMod Team, CyanogenMod and AOSP contributors
    - gr8nole
    - @ketut.kumajaya (base kernel source)
    - @k.aibutsu and @Unjustified Dev for early device trees

First time installing CyanogenMod to your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, T210(R):
    - Make sure you're running latest PhilZ Touch, CWM, or TWRP.
    - Copy CM to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery and MAKE A BACKUP
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Flash CM zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=23788

Change Log:

1/7/2015:
    -Audio fixed

1/6/2015:
    -Bluetooth fixed
    -Graphics fixed (again)

1/4/2015:
    -Wifi Fixed

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we really expect and we deserve to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.

This post use codeworkx post and @ketut.kumajaya's T31x post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2382750 as template.

****************************************************************************************

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] CM11 Development for T210(R), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Contributors
    gr8nole, hoang81, laufersteppenwolf
    Source Code: https://github.com/T210-dev

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: CM11

Version Information

Created 2014-07-29
    Last Updated 2016-06-15
    OK guys, I know it's been a while, but I have a little bit of good news.

I did finally manage to get the hwcomposer working (with correct colors).

Still haven't even looked at wifi again. Today was the first build I've compiled in a couple months, so don't get too excited. I don't have much time to spend on this at the moment, so please don't ask for an eta.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't given up.
    pre-Alpha-3
    fixed auto-brightness
    removed calling/mms parts

Not much progress on wifi or hwcomposer fixes.

NOTE: Stop mentioning me and ketut in your other T211 threads. Constantly mentioning us does nothing except distract us from what we are doing.
    Changelog moved to OP.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The list below is old.

There are currently too many issues to list.

6-28-14
    pre-Alpha-3
    fixed auto-brightness
    removed calling/mms parts

6-19-14
    pre-Alpha-2
    MTP access fixed.

6-16-14 Update
    SDcard access is fixed.

6-15-14
    Main issue I am currently wanting to get fixed is Internal and External SDcards are not working... and get hwcomposer working to help with slow ui.
    very veryy sloww devoloping uglyy

Maybe you just need to stop with saying these kind of things you realy think this motivates or helps the developer NO WRONG!!!

First of all your name is not realy original but you already knew that second you keep saying these kind of things and third but not least if you keep saying these kind of things DEVELOP BY YOURSELF!!!