FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Hisense Sero 7 Pro General Questions Thread

89 posts
Thanks Meter: 76
 
By lichan, Member on 1st May 2014, 04:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th March 2015, 01:35 PM |#91  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
My SD card sporadically gets inaccessible. I have to reinsert it or reboot the tablet. Unmounting doesn't help.
Mine's a refurb, so that might be the cause.
 
 
24th March 2015, 01:43 PM |#92  
Member
New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratyfu

My SD card sporadically gets inaccessible. I have to reinsert it or reboot the tablet. Unmounting doesn't help.
Mine's a refurb, so that might be the cause.

Well it isn't that, the SD card is recognized in Storage but normally when you go to the Apps section you can click on an app and there is an option 'Move App to SD card' That option is gone on this rom. Is that something to do with Android version 4.4.4?
24th March 2015, 05:40 PM |#93  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
What is the best way to restore this tablet to factory again after rooting and installing custom philz touch recovery? I am back to stock firmware but I still have that philz touch recovery and althought super su isn't in the apps anymore I'm assuming its still rooted.
27th March 2015, 04:31 PM |#94  
Member
New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Can anyone tell me? Does this ROM support installing apps to the SD card?
18th April 2015, 01:57 PM |#95  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help needed
I took the plunge and decided to upgrade my sero 7 pro to android 4.4 following philz guide. In Step 3, I have formatted ok and then proceeded to install the ROM, when I select install zip and select from /storage/sdcard1 then select sero7pro-aosp444-dopa-v2, nothing happens and I get a message at the bottom of the screen saying "no files found" but they are on the SD card. Has anyone a solution to this problem. I have tried different SD cards. I am a newbee. Many thanks.
2nd April 2016, 11:09 AM |#96  
Cellular-Decay's Avatar
Member
Flag Kapolei, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by origitat

Well it isn't that, the SD card is recognized in Storage but normally when you go to the Apps section you can click on an app and there is an option 'Move App to SD card' That option is gone on this rom. Is that something to do with Android version 4.4.4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by origitat

Can anyone tell me? Does this ROM support installing apps to the SD card?

No. Google made the SD card almost useless with Kitkat. It's pretty much only for media storage. If you are rooted you can use something like Folder Mount to get some extra functionality from the card. There are a lot of things I like about Kitkat, but the SD card implementation is not one of them.
4th April 2016, 10:46 PM |#97  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
latest stable rom for UK model Hisense sero7 Pro
hi all. i just came across my sero, which i haven't used for ages. i wanted to get the latest stable rom on it but am a bit confused as to which it is. could someone please point me to the one i should use? i looked at the 'Carbon' page, but didn't understand which i should download or, quite frankly, how's best to get it on to the tablet anyway. it would be helpful for my young nephew just for a few months if i can get it updated.

many TIA
4th April 2016, 10:56 PM |#98  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettygrim

hi all. i just came across my sero, which i haven't used for ages. i wanted to get the latest stable rom on it but am a bit confused as to which it is. could someone please point me to the one i should use? i looked at the 'Carbon' page, but didn't understand which i should download or, quite frankly, how's best to get it on to the tablet anyway. it would be helpful for my young nephew just for a few months if i can get it updated.

many TIA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3226373

Use dopa from its great

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk
4th April 2016, 11:51 PM |#99  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
latest stable rom for UK model Hisense sero7 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjudy

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3226373

Use dopa from its great

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk

many tnx for the suggestion.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sero-7-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes