Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][UNSTABLE][4.4.4][CM11]GT S7580 and GT S7582

Announcement from Amosthecoolboy: A working Cyanogenmod ROM was found.
9th April 2015, 08:45 AM |#251  
OP Senior Member
Flag Katihar
Thanks Meter: 154

262 posts
More
no more updates about this rom, if i somehow succeeded, i will update the thread with the same.

9th April 2015, 10:47 AM |#252  
Flag Įguilas
Thanks Meter: 30

344 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutak

what are you thinking ?
Behave yourself!

As you can see it is hard to, let's stop off-topic-ing
9th April 2015, 11:59 AM |#253  
Flag oOps
Thanks Meter: 78

303 posts
@Amosthecoolboy, Don't be angry bro, we are all frustrated , so please don't mind, good luck.
You will get success.
Sorry
Last edited by Killwish; 9th April 2015 at 12:14 PM.
10th April 2015, 02:32 AM |#254  
OP Senior Member
Flag Katihar

262 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killwish

@Amosthecoolboy, Don't be angry bro, we are all frustrated , so please don't mind, good luck.
You will get success.
Sorry

i am not angry, neither going to update this thread until i find a difference(about the rom), switch to a costlier plan today. i am not begging anyone to stay/support/help/pay for my project. until the rom gets cooked, i may ask mods to pause posts to this thread so that no one again see my post.
download links are working fine, dont know about what happened with the cm thread.
10th April 2015, 06:08 AM |#255  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosthecoolboy

i am not angry, neither going to update this thread until i find a difference(about the rom), switch to a costlier plan today. i am not begging anyone to stay/support/help/pay for my project. until the rom gets cooked, i may ask mods to pause posts to this thread so that no one again see my post.
download links are working fine, dont know about what happened with the cm thread.

Sorry to say that this is not your project, this was sandpox's project...and if you want to pause post then you should delete this thread like sandpox did or make a new thread if you can make your own rom...this rom build by sandpox..
10th April 2015, 05:49 PM |#256  
OP Senior Member
Flag Katihar

262 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatrockz

Sorry to say that this is not your project, this was sandpox's project...and if you want to pause post then you should delete this thread like sandpox did or make a new thread if you can make your own rom...this rom build by sandpox..

and really sorry to say if you do not understand english. but i am build my own. from source.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amosthecoolboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2015, 09:23 PM |#257  
Flag oOps
Thanks Meter: 78

303 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosthecoolboy

That cm thread has changed link
Here it is
http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1...s7582-help-us/
17th April 2015, 07:17 PM |#258  
Thanks Meter: 7

26 posts
Hey man , any news on the problem?
18th April 2015, 04:56 PM |#259  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 10

82 posts
More
Thumbs up
PROJECT HAS STOP COMPLETELY

there are no MORE updates From SandPox what so ever... dialer Bug might never be fix for the there are No opensource from samsung to Fix this. Sandpox has been depress with the reply from Broadcom the they will not allow any thirdparty to recieve such exclusive cofidential sources that might cause braking contract with samsung or something LIke that , this is not exactly what he meant but you get the iDEa,

so ALL hope is LOSt and dont blame Amossthecoolboy as his name states he does not know anything on the problem at hand, stop asking for ETA, and i suggest sell your device. , , or wait for another year that there might a miricle to happen and someone will bild custom kernel for this device ... what we need right now is a professional developer to do this custom kernel,

psyche88 the developer of GT-5360 cm11 might have an idea for he has solve thesame problem like our device , i dont know his exact user name but its something like that,

If you keep Hoping i SUggest also to go to that wormhole in saturn to another galaxy where gargantua is and wait in millers planet to have this fix. 7years of earth per hour is amazing . you know. XD cheers!!
The Following User Says Thank You to buragwitmo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s7582
Previous Thread Next Thread