HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROMS][SGH-T679]Mass CM Thread

15th April 2015, 06:48 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 2

25 posts
I tried the new (4-10-15) CM12 with the 4-13-15 ^K kernel and I kept getting crashes from google play services and gapps. I did both a dirty flash and clean install, but had the same issues. I'm guessing my device doesn't like being over clocked. I haven't tried the new release without the ^K kernel. The 3-15-15 release (no ^K kernel) works great for me. Anyone else seeing this?

Looking forward to trying CM12.1 soon.

Yesterday, 06:26 AM |#512  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 755

501 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibit679

I tried the new (4-10-15) CM12 with the 4-13-15 ^K kernel and I kept getting crashes from google play services and gapps. I did both a dirty flash and clean install, but had the same issues. I'm guessing my device doesn't like being over clocked. I haven't tried the new release without the ^K kernel. The 3-15-15 release (no ^K kernel) works great for me. Anyone else seeing this?

Looking forward to trying CM12.1 soon.

The 4-10 rom with 4-13 kernel works fine for me. Did you try the OC or the UV or exuv build? Also OC isnt happening by default so you could use the k^kernel with just OC no voltage change and just not change the frequency. That way you get the benifit of the various tweaks but without the crashes from OC'ing.
Yesterday, 02:10 PM |#513  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars1189

The 4-10 rom with 4-13 kernel works fine for me. Did you try the OC or the UV or exuv build? Also OC isnt happening by default so you could use the k^kernel with just OC no voltage change and just not change the frequency. That way you get the benifit of the various tweaks but without the crashes from OC'ing.

Bout to flash 12.1 & pico gapps, I'll report back shortly, was gonna wait for OC kernels but I'm curious how much 5.1 might make a difference over 5.0.x, ttys!
Yesterday, 09:24 PM |#514  
Hey guys, CM12.1 & pico gapps flashed successful! Way smoother than 12! So far so good everything works even live display (which I love) live display let's us change the screen tint like Trinity colors for the S3 & saves battery! No where near the lag 12 had & I'd say its an easy dd. With an OC k^k kernel this thing would be balls to the walls! Awesome build @cars1189, thank you! I'll be heading over to the Galaxy W thread to thank @arco68 , @Christopher83, @sir mordred, @DevConection_Team ! :thumbup: 💪
Last edited by canodroid15; Yesterday at 09:26 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread