CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

Yesterday, 02:13 PM |#591  
Thanks Meter: 13

32 posts
More
For non-HDMI TVs
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgett

Also, since I don't have audio on my HDMI monitor, how would I get a wired audio connection.

You will need to get a HDMI to VGA converter. More detailed information in previous posts.

Yesterday, 10:14 PM |#592  
Flag Victoria, TX
Thanks Meter: 323

613 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgett

I am guessing this may be more related to Bluetooth audio, but the audio quickly gets out of sync with Youtube videos, etc. (although with my ancient iPad 2 and the same headset it is perfectly fine).

Is there a setting I need to tweak to improve the audio performance?

Also, since I don't have audio on my HDMI monitor, how would I get a wired audio connection.

I'm using one of these
J-Tech HDMI Audio Extractor
And all you do is plug one cable into the ouya and this thing, then another from that to the monitor and it's got a 3.5" jack for any speakers, then I have viper4android installed and it's frickin awesomeness!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm-11, custom, cyanogenmod, kitkat, ouya
Previous Thread Next Thread