FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[THEME] BlakKat/KlearKat CM11 New Themes Chooser Theme "Klearly need some Darkness"

16th April 2015, 05:56 AM |#451  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cosmo, Fl
Thanks Meter: 450

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78Staff

Running CM12 on my FLO as well, and the Sprite theme, 'caus you know I like my clearness - but on my phone I have to stick with CM11 for now so that I can keep ability to run GFE for work . Old KlearKat works nicely on the S4 still, but I will try/test BK for you also later tonight and report back...

Also getting install failure for test BK on CM11 - Not getting a log b/c I get android process error then it reboots.

I may just go ahead and move to CM12, even though it means giving up GFE. Tired of having old broken TWRP too (for F2FS) that won't reboot into recovery. Maybe it's just time to move forward .
The Following User Says Thank You to 78Staff For This Useful Post: [ View ]

19th April 2015, 03:15 AM |#452  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 25,673

Donate to Me
More
Updated https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....theme.blakkat

Both this time CM11 and CM12.1
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11;themes:blakkat;djdarkknight96;theme chooser
Previous Thread Next Thread