Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[TOOL KIT] myKIT_BATCHV1.1.x

17th April 2015, 04:02 PM |#2481  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 912

1,387 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJU1911

here are the screen shots.

Use the stand alone tethered cwm recovery instead of myKIT , it's easier to use and the adb binaries are newer than what I had in mykit also , disconnect your device from the PC then under developer click revoke adb auth so it will reprompt you to allow adb connection to the computer.

17th April 2015, 04:25 PM |#2482  
Thanks Meter: 7

35 posts
Thumbs up to sdc. He is right you can do that and your prob might get solved or you can boot into bootloader and try again.
For me adb services do not recognize but fastboot recognizes my device.
17th April 2015, 04:48 PM |#2483  
Flag Jamshedpur
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
ROOTED
I successfully rooted my device. There was a problem with my laptop, but my desktop did it right. I am happy now.
The Following User Says Thank You to RAJU1911 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 02:30 AM |#2484  
Thanks Meter: 6

8 posts
More
Any news about this ota firmware update for Dell Venue 3740? I'm assuming that if I allow it to install, it will break root. Anyone tried it yet?

Sent from my Venue7 3740 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yesterday, 04:05 AM |#2485  
Thanks Meter: 21

199 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant-iphone

Any news about this ota firmware update for Dell Venue 3740? I'm assuming that if I allow it to install, it will break root. Anyone tried it yet?

Sent from my Venue7 3740 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I too received it. I downloaded it and when i rebooted the tab, a dead android guy showed up with exclamation mark on his stomach. But after clearing cache, everything went back to normal.
The Following User Says Thank You to rockz1991 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 03:33 PM |#2486  
Thanks Meter: 6

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockz1991

I too received it. I downloaded it and when i rebooted the tab, a dead android guy showed up with exclamation mark on his stomach. But after clearing cache, everything went back to normal.

Thanks! I updated with no problem whatsoever (as yet). Spoke way too soon! Root Analyzer claims device is rooted, and that /system/xbin/su and /system/bin/busybox are present, but /system/bin/su is not. SuperSU & Titanium Backup cannot acquire root privileges anymore. I'm woefully not experienced or knowledgeable enough to know what to do to try to solve this. Any suggestions?
Last edited by ant-iphone; Yesterday at 04:15 PM.
Yesterday, 10:51 PM |#2487  
Thanks Meter: 307

909 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant-iphone

Thanks! I updated with no problem whatsoever (as yet). Spoke way too soon! Root Analyzer claims device is rooted, and that /system/xbin/su and /system/bin/busybox are present, but /system/bin/su is not. SuperSU & Titanium Backup cannot acquire root privileges anymore. I'm woefully not experienced or knowledgeable enough to know what to do to try to solve this. Any suggestions?

Just reroot.

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dell venue 7, dell venue 8, development, rooting
Previous Thread Next Thread