Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.4.x][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][EDISON] MoKee OpenSource Project

22nd March 2015, 11:34 PM |#311  
Flag Brown's Town
Thanks Meter: 980

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az-one786

Yes.., I'm with you about SeLinux issues ... That's so annoying for us ( old devices )...
There are so many app will not working well if you've root your device or be on custom LP rom ... Google make it more secure now..,
For me I'd think this is not to open source lol ... : p

Precisely, it's something I complained about before where it seems Google is slowly losing their humanity in favor of control, like Apple and Micro$oft. Security is something that should be in our hands first, not google's.

Anyway, like I said I'm done trying to push our A2 over the edge as it still gets the job done just the same. I'm planning on getting an Asus Zenfone 2 next month but my A2 isn't going anywhere, so if anything happens I'll still be around.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aceofzeroz For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd March 2015, 05:32 AM |#312  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 161

494 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceofzeroz

Precisely, it's something I complained about before where it seems Google is slowly losing their humanity in favor of control, like Apple and Micro$oft. Security is something that should be in our hands first, not google's.

Anyway, like I said I'm done trying to push our A2 over the edge as it still gets the job done just the same. I'm planning on getting an Asus Zenfone 2 next month but my A2 isn't going anywhere, so if anything happens I'll still be around.

Hi Ace,

Yup, good move, I think its time to move on. I switch to a Google Nexus 5 and I am very happy with my decision and the device. However, like you said my A2 is also not going anywhere soon. I always check in to see the happenings in A2 community. Thank you Ace and all the other A2 devs for giving us some of the best of the ROMs, will always remember the good times. See you around guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to minhajlk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2015, 07:20 AM |#313  
Flag Brown's Town
Thanks Meter: 980

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhajlk

Hi Ace,

Yup, good move, I think its time to move on. I switch to a Google Nexus 5 and I am very happy with my decision and the device. However, like you said my A2 is also not going anywhere soon. I always check in to see the happenings in A2 community. Thank you Ace and all the other A2 devs for giving us some of the best of the ROMs, will always remember the good times. See you around guys.

Ah, that's a really good move there min and I'm glad to know you're still around too! It has been a pleasure and an honour to be a part of the ones who could show how much more we experience with our past A2 developments!

Times like these are inevitable, but what matters is how it all brought us together and we'll always be connected that way. Take care everyone and thank you all for making my first android experience my best!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aceofzeroz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:04 AM |#314  
Thanks Meter: 52

418 posts
More
The battery drain is so crazy, anyone know how to fix it, please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yesterday, 06:08 AM |#315  
Thanks Meter: 32

47 posts
battery fix
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/f...kelock.291648/

extra
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...t2541374/page2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.x, edison, mokee, nightlies, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread