[APP][SW2] Media Control Extension

Search This thread

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
Something odd (it was said also in play store) with my note, n8000, Android 4.1.2. When pressing the icon "play", two differend players start: spotify and the default music player. I cannot figure how to fix this.

Sent from my N8000.

Last edited:

lexman098

Aug 15, 2012
Something odd (it was said also in play store) with my note, n8000, Android 4.1.2. When pressing the icon "play", two differend players start: spotify and the default music player. I cannot figure how to fix this.

Sent from my N8000.

You need to find settings in your default player or in spotify to disable bluetooth controls. If neither player has this setting then I'm afraid you're out of luck. You could uninstall one of them. The app works generically like a BT headset that has built in controls.

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
Actually it starts three music apps (default, n7 and spotify =) and finally causing sw2 app to crash... don't find how to change bt controlling for those apps or is it even possible. otherwise seems to work faster and better than other controllers.

Sent from my N8000.

Last edited:

Del30

Nov 3, 2007
Yeah thanks for a cool media controller. Maybe in future updates the User can dictate which media application to be used. I see my soundcloud, Pandora, and Native Music App battling it out, lol. I fight for the User! Thanks again for the app.

Reactions: lexman098

lexman098

Aug 15, 2012
Added premium features (in-app purchase):
-Widgets for all control functions
-Color customization
-Vibration on click

ziame

Apr 20, 2015
"Turn on the radio"?

Hi,

first: i really dig your app and the widgets. However i have run into the same problem as the others: all players open. Is there really no workaround? I haven't found any other music control widgets for sw2 + yours are the most straight-forward.

I have noticed however, that one button works correctly: the pause button. My observations from the button-mashing:

Play: opens all players
pause: pauses or unpauses the *active* player
next/previous song: starts all players, songs are changed on all players. "Turn on the radio." popup appears.

Samsung Note 2 + Sony SW2.

Cheers and thanks anyway

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think it's time we had a free one of these. This is a simple extension that sends generic audio control events to the phone.

Post here with any problems or feature requests. I will not be adding code to control specific apps.
    For poweramp I really recommend the dedicated app ... is not that expensive and the results are great.
    Yeah thanks for a cool media controller. Maybe in future updates the User can dictate which media application to be used. I see my soundcloud, Pandora, and Native Music App battling it out, lol. I fight for the User! Thanks again for the app.