Just a tip:
If you guys went on customizing your navigational bar right after you activated SoftKeyZ without even saving a backup of your default/stock nav bar, you can never get your default/stock one if you decided to roll back and discard all your customizations. I experienced it myself. I didn't make a backup and when i wanted to roll back by clicking the "X" button, yes, it reverted back the look of the default M8 buttons, BUT way too large..
This hasn't mentioned in this thread, i just wanted to share what i did to fully return to stock without dirty flashing my ROM like the OP keeps on telling you guys. After all, there's only one apk file that SoftKeyZ mess up with. It's the SystemUI.apk.
- Extract from your ROM.zip SystemUI.apk. IIRC, it's located in /system/app or if it isn't there, try in /system/priv-app
- Place the extracted SystemUI.apk on your internal storage/external sd card.
- Copy the extracted SystemUI.apk then paste it on /system/app
- Set proper permissions (i personally use Root Explorer, so it's been automatic for me)
- Finally, reboot your phone, and voila! Profit. No need to reflash/dirty flash your whole ROM.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app