Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

4th April 2015, 05:27 AM |#231  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 209

542 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuroleticia

i tried to run jOdin on mac, firefox, safari, chrome.... i always get the same issue with java not running, although it's apparently up to date. totally discouraging. HEELPPP ! Please !

I had to uninstall Java using terminal (you can find the instructions on Oracle's website) and then reinstall to get Java to work.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I cannot get the PIT file for T-Mobile Galaxy S6, any ideas?

13th April 2015, 02:47 PM |#232  
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 9

29 posts
More
Not Working, Stuck On Running
I've tried doing everything properly. After obtaining the PIT file, it gets stuck on running and never does anything. I'm using a MAC book pro with OSX Yosmite. Any help please?
Yesterday, 02:33 PM |#233  
Flag Tone City Texas
Thanks Meter: 77

410 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler

We have an official download link. That's not it. In the event of problems we also have a backup server. The official downloads are located here: http://goo.im/devs/AdamOutler/JOdin3

You can feel free to host a copy, but don't direct users to your copy unless the official one is down. This is a critical piece of software and I can't have people recommending it be downloaded from just anywhere.

For everyone else; Always verify the certificates. We sign the JOdin3 binary with the official CASUAL-Dev.com signature.

Any mirror links? Unable to download thru goo.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread