FORUMS

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APK][2.5.2b]Fast App SwiTcher Small App - 100% LP Compatible, Works just like in KK!

20th April 2015, 02:38 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Latest version is working perfectly. Previously, some apps (e.g. Tapatalk) would go to some home page instead of the exact page I had been on; but that's fixed now.

One thing that's new compared to the KitKat version: when I switch back to FX Explorer, it asks for a "sub-app", in this case FX or FX Text Edit. I'd prefer it just switch to the app that had been active.

20th April 2015, 05:32 PM |#132  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,984

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL7

Latest version is working perfectly. Previously, some apps (e.g. Tapatalk) would go to some home page instead of the exact page I had been on; but that's fixed now.

One thing that's new compared to the KitKat version: when I switch back to FX Explorer, it asks for a "sub-app", in this case FX or FX Text Edit. I'd prefer it just switch to the app that had been active.

Yes that is the workaround for Lollipop which unfortunately cannot be solved easily due to that lollipop will only give the package name, not the activity name like in kitkat. so to make it applicable, i need to simulate it like a home launcher (which has the advantage of showing all app without the need of filtering) to be able to launch previous app. Without it, you can only launch an activity that might be not accurate to what youb expect. So the choice is a must to achieve resuming from previous app But to be honest, only few apps that have more than one launcher entry.
Last edited by hansip87; 20th April 2015 at 05:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread