Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.0+] Nova Launcher

16th April 2015, 01:45 AM |#15591  
Flag Syracuse,NY
Thanks Meter: 1,440

1,264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu3218

How do I leave the beta so I can just run the regular nova that's in the play store? Looked again today an it was taking 278mb of memory on my Note 4. Want to try just the regular play store version. I already left the community but every time I download, it still does the beta software. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app

There's a link in the op for Nova 3.3 where it says "release apk". You would have to uninstall the beta version before installing 3.3.
Last edited by marcran75; 16th April 2015 at 02:47 AM.

16th April 2015, 04:04 PM |#15592  
Thanks Meter: 143

453 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu3218

How do I leave the beta so I can just run the regular nova that's in the play store? Looked again today an it was taking 278mb of memory on my Note 4. Want to try just the regular play store version. I already left the community but every time I download, it still does the beta software. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app

I believe you can go into Nova Settings, select "Check for updates...", open the menu (three dots in top right corner), and then switch from Beta to Play Store.
16th April 2015, 07:26 PM |#15593  
Flag Syracuse,NY
Thanks Meter: 1,440

1,264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylexot

I believe you can go into Nova Settings, select "Check for updates...", open the menu (three dots in top right corner), and then switch from Beta to Play Store.

While that may be true it will do him no good. You cannot install a previous version over top of what he already has. I believe if he went into his app manager on his phone he could probably uninstall updates. That option doesn't show for me cuz I'm still on 3.3. I'm just guessing.
16th April 2015, 07:59 PM |#15594  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 22

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcran75

While that may be true it will do him no good. You cannot install a previous version over top of what he already has. I believe if he went into his app manager on his phone he could probably uninstall updates. That option doesn't show for me cuz I'm still on 3.3. I'm just guessing.

That option only appears on a system app. He'll probably have to uninstall Nova Beta and install Nova Stable.
Last edited by JohnSpawnVFX; 16th April 2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake
17th April 2015, 02:22 PM |#15595  
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 197

1,266 posts
I run nova in tablet mode (by using app settings and appropriate resolution), but in landscape mode it doesn't have page index.. Can i add it somehow with a mod or something?
Thanks,
Yesterday, 06:48 PM |#15596  
Thanks Meter: 96

505 posts
More
Anyone know how to get Nova Launcher to keep things sorted Alphabetically. I have to consistently go into my folders in the Drawer and click Sort. It keeps forgetting the alphabetical order.
Yesterday, 07:15 PM |#15597  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 38

367 posts
More
Finally decided to make Nova my only launcher, and wow I'm wondering why I didn't do it soon. Its pretty good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, launcher, nova, nova launcher, nova-launcher
Previous Thread Next Thread