FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [KitKat] [LINARO] AxxionKat ROM - The revolution has arrived

3rd April 2015, 02:12 PM |#1061  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcus Leper

You can download the file from the quoted post above your post.

Thanks a lot for the link...i am downloading now... will update once installed...
Thank you so much...[emoji4]
Last edited by AIKONWIN; 4th April 2015 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Its installed and working like a charm, only ussd code is not working so i cant check my data balance and bluetooth address is not showing in settings not tried sharing via bluetooth yet so cant say i

4th April 2015, 11:08 AM |#1062  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Its installed and working like a charm only ussd code is not working so i cant check my data balance and blutooth address is not showing in settings not tried sharing via bluetooth cant say its working or not rest all is working fine.

Its all coz of u...thanks for ur help[emoji4]
17th April 2015, 10:38 AM |#1063  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Today I woke up and realized, that my AxxionKat ROM 1.6 totally broke
I charged my phone over night and used as alarm clock, as the alarm rang, the screen didn't light up and so the only chance I had was to restart (power+vol up) the mobile. Not only that the alarm started ringing already as the axxionkat bootanimation came up, the bigger problem is, that the system ui (correct me if I'm wrong about the name of the process) didn't start up. So I see the launcher and the widgets and can even acces the app drawer from it, but there is no status bar, no development options to reboot into recovery or softreboot (though its activated in the settings) and the (lock) screen doesn't light up, after pressing the power button. So rebooting is the only feature my Android 4.4.4. has now

I think I am still able to get into the recovery, cause SS lights up while booting the phone up. I'll try dirty flashing axxionkat.

So you see, it is defenitly time for AxxionPop! =)

Cheers
17th April 2015, 03:38 PM |#1064  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Hi i want to download this rom for my umts_spyder XT910 RAZR, however the download links are not working at all. I would really aprreciate if anyone can share the latest download link here? Thanks
18th April 2015, 10:54 PM |#1065  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedariya11

Hi i want to download this rom for my umts_spyder XT910 RAZR, however the download links are not working at all. I would really aprreciate if anyone can share the latest download link here? Thanks

That's exactly the problem....this guy(s) created the best rom for this device imo. But this thread is totally messed up from the start. Why does everyone post all download links in 1st post and keeps links updated? Right! It's because people dont want to search 100 pages AND get to know whats the current version!

AxxionKat is the best rom, but the whole thread sucks. Now everyone check out the 1st post.... still advertising the initial release of the roms 1st version....without working links.

I read about AxxionPop and even found a working link (after searching google+ groups and strange filedump websites) but without description on whats possibly done wrong before or during flashing....no chance of getting it to boot.

P.S. i think Version 1.3 was best.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Free mobile app
18th April 2015, 11:01 PM |#1066  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 564

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondcg

That's exactly the problem....this guy(s) created the best rom for this device imo. But this thread is totally messed up from the start. Why does everyone post all download links in 1st post and keeps links updated? Right! It's because people dont want to search 100 pages AND get to know whats the current version!

AxxionKat is the best rom, but the whole thread sucks. Now everyone check out the 1st post.... still advertising the initial release of the roms 1st version....without working links.

I read about AxxionPop and even found a working link (after searching google+ groups and strange filedump websites) but without description on whats possibly done wrong before or during flashing....no chance of getting it to boot.

P.S. i think Version 1.3 was best.

I was a bit stupid when I made this thread, better said, I was a noob, but fortunately axxionpop will have certainly a different luck, BTW, 5.1 booted with axxion in a RAZR. Sorry and sorry and sorry for the delay, but we don't live of this, we are only two and we are only 'childs' of 14 and 16/at this point lol. I hope you understand us. I know that it's always the same excuse but it is the always true excuse.thanks

Pd : when we release pop this thread will be closed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siracuervo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2015, 08:41 PM |#1067  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siracuervo

I was a bit stupid when I made this thread, better said, I was a noob, but fortunately axxionpop will have certainly a different luck, BTW, 5.1 booted with axxion in a RAZR. Sorry and sorry and sorry for the delay, but we don't live of this, we are only two and we are only 'childs' of 14 and 16/at this point lol. I hope you understand us. I know that it's always the same excuse but it is the always true excuse.thanks

Pd : when we release pop this thread will be closed

I hope after all that fuzz you dont get me wrong! I never wanted to attack you....just express a certain dissappointment. I still believe you guys are and will be a huge help and outstanding support for the rom community. Keep up the good work....for whatever device you decide

P.S.: please don't just drop a download link for that AxxionPop, but also give us a few lines on which safestrap you use and gapps etc 🙌

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread