Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more

View Poll Results: Did the 270 MHz frequency step increase your battery life ?

Yes

92 Vote(s)
37.86%
No

18 Vote(s)
7.41%
I don't know

82 Vote(s)
33.74%
I don't use this step

51 Vote(s)
20.99%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][Sony JB 4.3][12.12.14] Williams kernel v8

Yesterday, 08:45 PM |#661  
Flag Prešov
Thanks Meter: 16

76 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pec0ra

Thank's to @Gogito telling in the Q&A thread that increasing voltage fixed the reboots, it made me look again at this dear frequency table. And there I thought : "What if the problem is not the voltage of the 1.8GHz frequency (which I already put really high), but the voltage of the 281 MHz frequency ?"
So I tried to increase it a little bit aaaand there it is, I don't have reboots in Antutu anymore !

Since my phone seems to be a little stronger than yours (it didn't suffer from random reboots on normal use), I'll send both of you a test version that you can try. Please tell me if the reboots are fixed for you too !

Btw, I get over 30000 in Antutu with stock rom !

I am really courious if it will be ok I quite like stock rom but with custom kernel it will be just perfect

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread