FORUMS

[Q] Hide Dots for Pattern Unlock

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By elguy, Junior Member on 17th May 2014, 07:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I recently switched from Jelly Bean (Cyanogenmod 10.2) to KitKat (ParanoidAndroid) and after some customization I was able to get it to how I want. But the last thing I had on JB was a pattern lock screen with everything hidden. The dots were hidden, gesture trail, everything. After searching for awhile I found something called Xblast Tools and that sort of worked, but made the UI messed up in other ways. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks,
elguy.

EDIT: All notifications seems to be expanded by default. I've looked around and haven't seen any options for it, so is there anyway to disable that?
Last edited by elguy; 17th May 2014 at 07:33 PM.

21st April 2015, 06:12 AM |#2  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 0

More
also trail? wrong trail??
Quote:
Originally Posted by elguy

I recently switched from Jelly Bean (Cyanogenmod 10.2) to KitKat (ParanoidAndroid) and after some customization I was able to get it to how I want. But the last thing I had on JB was a pattern lock screen with everything hidden. The dots were hidden, gesture trail, everything. After searching for awhile I found something called Xblast Tools and that sort of worked, but made the UI messed up in other ways. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks,
elguy.

EDIT: All notifications seems to be expanded by default. I've looked around and haven't seen any options for it, so is there anyway to disable that?

so, excuse me, could you tell me how you managed to remove that wrong pattern grey line (wrong trail)? i could just edit all .png pictures those from framework-res.apk /drawable-hdpi wich compose lockscreen ui but i consider that trail a lack in security.... thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)