FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.4][ROOT] SDFix: Modify device permissions to allow apps to write to MicroSD

12th March 2015, 05:04 AM |#191  
Flag Santa Cruz
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shichemt

I am having the same problem.
I have to reboot the phone each time to use the SD Card. After 5-10 min, it doesn't allow me to cut/delete it says Write protected.

Yes... the same for me

15th March 2015, 02:01 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Lollipop 5.0
Quote:

I have to reboot the phone each time to use the SD Card. After 5-10 min, it doesn't allow me to cut/delete it says Write protected.

I have a Samsung S5 w/5.0 lollipop and I tried the program, I am still unable to actually move pgm's to the SD Card - I can take pictures and save them to the SD card and that's it... Is there a setting I am missing?
Last edited by tmacdon; 17th March 2015 at 10:24 AM. Reason: additions
22nd March 2015, 01:02 AM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
apps for not rooted device to make sd card writeable in kitkat 4.4.2
please I need an apps for not rooted device to make my micro sd card writeable in kitkat 4.4.2
my device : archos 80b xenon ( tablet )
26th March 2015, 07:46 PM |#194  
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Sir @tliebeck I am having this problem in a LOLLIPOP rom for Android One........ apps and all data cannot be moved from sdcard0 to sdcard1 ....... can you help me please
3rd April 2015, 08:50 PM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tablet SD fix
Will this root be permanent or temporary? When I reboot does that "close" or end the root? Never have rooted a phone so unsure of the total process. Thanks for anyone's help.
5th April 2015, 12:38 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
This fix completely solved my issues with Titanium Backup but it has not fixed my issues with FolderSync.
From what reading I've done, the issue may be FolderSync itself, does anyone have any information on this? (Why the HELL does Foldersync need to write to an SD Card it's READING from anyhow?)

Any suggestions? It's apparently a common issue.
I've got root, platform.xml is patched (because SD Fix, presumably did it, but I've manually checked too)
Wanam Xposed too - still no luck...?
13th April 2015, 06:03 PM |#197  
Flag Saint Paul
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hello, I'm using ES File Explorer. I have verified that I have root. I have also used this app, thank you very much. However, I still cannot transfer files from phone to SD card. Anyone have any ideas on what I might be able to do to fix this?
The Following User Says Thank You to jerdoggmckoy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2015, 12:37 AM |#198  
Flag TX
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

UPDATE:
The problem was gone when I upgraded to NJ4. (4.4.4)
21st April 2015, 07:27 AM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
The Welcome paragraph 1 of the app r7 states writing to internal sd....This seems to be a typo....

Samsung Galaxy S5 DUOS LTE (SM-G900FD).
ROM: G900FDU1BOC1, Android 5.0.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread