AOSP 5.1 ROM Compiled for the Moto E

It’s been a few weeks since the release of Android 5.1 and XDA Senior Member percy_g2 has … more

CutCalc: A Calculator for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical and mechatronics engineers may want a handy app to calculate data for … more

Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How is your battery life. Please discuss here

Today, 12:24 PM |#2781  
Thanks Meter: 63

502 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi lim

Wakelock is a damn neccessity after all! And mobile radio active can be due to a lot of issues, like app requesting the phone to sync, searching for networks etc...
It's been mention at least a few times! Please use the damn search key!

That s the problem, i have good signal everywhere, i m constantly using 4G ( and open data only when i need it), sync is on only on Wi-Fi..
I'm following this thread post by post since i bought my M8 ( July 2014 )
So dont tell me to search, because i didnt saw an actual solution to lollipop drain by now , so dont be cocky

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Callliope; Today at 12:27 PM.

Today, 01:16 PM |#2782  
Thanks Meter: 663

1,372 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callliope

That s the problem, i have good signal everywhere, i m constantly using 4G ( and open data only when i need it), sync is on only on Wi-Fi..
I'm following this thread post by post since i bought my M8 ( July 2014 )
So dont tell me to search, because i didnt saw an actual solution to lollipop drain by now , so dont be cocky

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

If you've been following long enough, you should know very well that its a known issue on the M8. Kernel and Android OS are higher as compared to KK. And I wasn't being cocky. If I was, I would have give you a reply that would have throw you off and have it as a direct insult to your face and be glad I didn't. There's a clear line being sarcastic and cocky.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread