AOSP 5.1 ROM Compiled for the Moto E

It’s been a few weeks since the release of Android 5.1 and XDA Senior Member percy_g2 has … more

CutCalc: A Calculator for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical and mechatronics engineers may want a handy app to calculate data for … more

Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Cube Talk 9X Review - Best Tablet Ever from a Chinese Brand

15th March 2015, 11:23 AM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 3

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanga

yes fm needs head phones.i saw a patch for wireless in freak tab.
for custom roms
http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-mods-etc-list

thks, got it. Notice there's a mod that does away with the headphones for FM, Interesting mods that increases app storage to 27gb, mighty. But sadly no CM yet.

26th March 2015, 01:52 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

down load and rename as update.zip and copy to your usb storage(internal sd card).then go to settings- about tablet -system update-confirm-yes.

delete china applications

download rename as update.zip do as above

Hi,

Sorry for my newbie question, but where shall I click on the pages to downlaod these? The most relevant button is the blue one with an url which points to 4shared.com/download/root_talk9x.rar, but when I click it it propose me to download a .exe file. I'm kind of suspicious with it.

also, are these 2 updates compatible with the latest official 2.0 release from Cube?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: Ok, finally found my way through the site. For everyone who doesn't know where to click on 4shared :
- open the URLs provided by priyanga
- You'll see a blue button, don't click it! Instead, click the button right above, a small button with a blue arrow pointing down
- It'll open a new page with 2 squares, one on the left with again the same blue button, don't click it! click instead the greyed one. It'll ask for a facebook/google+/... account.
- just wait the count-down, and sooner or later your browser shall prompt if you want to open or save the file (.rar) on your disk.

Anyway, my question remains: is it safe with the v2.0 ?
Last edited by blake_ch; 26th March 2015 at 02:06 PM.
15th April 2015, 03:27 AM |#153  
Flag Peoria IL
Thanks Meter: 29

108 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/p9jdW35Xba/root_talk9x.html
down load and rename as update.zip and copy to your usb storage(internal sd card).then go to settings- about tablet -system update-confirm-yes.

delete china applications
http://www.4shared.com/rar/bB5LqEYzb...china_app.html
download rename as update.zip do as above

Worked perfectly! Thanks
18th April 2015, 04:34 PM |#154  

23 posts
Hey, I was searching for a tablet that I will not use often, so I wanted something not really too expansive. I read this thread and I saw this tablet that is really cheap, do you think is it a good product for the price or do you suggest something else? I know that is low priced and I don't have to expect a lot, the fact is I don't really have a huge knowledge of these china producers so I don't know if there is another product to consider, thank you.
Today, 06:29 AM |#155  
Thanks Meter: 18

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .breath

Hey, I was searching for a tablet that I will not use often, so I wanted something not really too expansive. I read this thread and I saw this tablet that is really cheap, do you think is it a good product for the price or do you suggest something else? I know that is low priced and I don't have to expect a lot, the fact is I don't really have a huge knowledge of these china producers so I don't know if there is another product to consider, thank you.

Go for the 32gb.In ali express it is only 220 dollars with flipcase.free shipping.
Today, 01:35 PM |#156  

23 posts
Quote:

Go for the 32gb.In ali express it is only 220 dollars with flipcase.free shipping.

problem of aliexpress are the duty costs, found it on grossoshop for 189e and it is duty free with dhl, most probably Im going to buy it I just need to check if Heartstone runs on it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cube talk 9x, mali-450mp, octa-core, retina display, u65gt
Previous Thread Next Thread