FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Drivers] FlashTool Xperia Driver Pack (v1.5) [20140318]

13,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 39,509

By DooMLoRD, Recognized Developer on 4th February 2014, 08:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2015, 07:28 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

"Sony Ericsson Xperia arc, Xperia neo, Xperia PLAY, Xperia acro IS11S, Xperia acro SO-02C drivers"
or
"Xperia pro, Xperia ray, Xperia ray SO-03C drivers"

will do

Is that confirmed? I want to flash my friends Xperia Mini ST15i and I want have sureness.
Thanks

26th January 2015, 11:16 AM |#82  
Flag churachandpur
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Smile
Where can i get the drivers for Xperia M2 and M2 dual..??
28th January 2015, 09:34 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I installed TWRP for Z1 Compact but there is no driver so ADB cannot find the device. I am using Windows 8.1 and I disabled driver signature verification. What could be the problem?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	z1c driver.png
Views:	542
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	3138677  
28th January 2015, 09:55 PM |#84  
Flag Wola Radziszowska
Thanks Meter: 2

More
You have instaled Sony PC?
Or this http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/drivers/

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app
18th March 2015, 02:40 AM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
,Pls help i can't seem to get d driver installed , even if i have installed it from flashtool/driver, It was successful but i still see this on the image below.. pls help me out
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	plsjdkk.JPG
Views:	452
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	3216148  
18th March 2015, 08:43 AM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 338

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boinero

,Pls help i can't seem to get d driver installed , even if i have installed it from flashtool/driver, It was successful but i still see this on the image below.. pls help me out

Perhaps this is solution for you. Read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=138
21st April 2015, 08:01 AM |#87  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Thanks really helped me to solve this issue !!!
21st April 2015, 10:33 AM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I'm still having this problem too. In Windows 7 home edition. Tried installing program and drivers in every compatability mode on the machinebut flashtool refuses to work still can't get pc companion too work either. Flashtool work's fine on my old vaio Vista laptop but pcc doesn't anymore, does pcc work on rooted phones as that's the only reason I can think of that would stop it working. I'm about ready to take a hammer to this new laptop I got is driving me nuts

D2303 stock 4.4.4 KK rooted philz touch recovery xposed Bravia engine 2 x-reality
21st April 2015, 10:44 AM |#89  
Recognized Themer
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 4,908

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidy.lucas@gmail.com

I'm still having this problem too. In Windows 7 home edition. Tried installing program and drivers in every compatability mode on the machinebut flashtool refuses to work still can't get pc companion too work either. Flashtool work's fine on my old vaio Vista laptop but pcc doesn't anymore, does pcc work on rooted phones as that's the only reason I can think of that would stop it working. I'm about ready to take a hammer to this new laptop I got is driving me nuts

D2303 stock 4.4.4 KK rooted philz touch recovery xposed Bravia engine 2 x-reality

PC Companion will work on rooted phones. You can't use it to reflash your stock ROM if your bootloader is unlocked though.
21st April 2015, 02:51 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I just can't understand how on my vaio laptop flashtool works l like a charm. No driver problems or owt, on my hp pavilion with specs loads better than the vaio flashtool will install but constantly say drivers need installing you can find them in the driver's folder even tried installing every driver still no joy. As for pcc that now refuses to work on either laptop. I know on the hp I have some sort of mtp driver problem but it won't install for love nor money Adb works fine on both machines too I'm baffled must of spent hrs trying to sort this out.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, drivers, fastboot, sony, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread