FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[29 May][ROM[M8][AOSP][Unofficial][CarbonRom KitKat ]

Announcement from Audio God: HTC One M8 Unofficial CarbonRom KitKat Relese
13th April 2015, 10:36 PM |#201  
Flag Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28

If you wipe dalvik cache and cache. I wouldn't see a problem. Do a backup, restore if you have problems

Thanks...Call me old school, but I just cant get used to the newer rom look. Love the CM11 style. I have NO issues with this rom, daily driver and so easy on my eyes. Thanks again.

DR

14th April 2015, 02:56 PM |#202  
Flag Wixom, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 725

More
If anyone is wondering why I haven't posted a new build, it's because (according to the CM code review) there haven't been any CM11 updates that affect the M8, nor have there really been any significant CM11 updates, period. I think we're entering the "end times" here, and it's only a matter of time before CM11 updates end for good. In the meantime, the last Carbon build I posted is probably the most up to date we're going to get for a while (if ever), so enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to MJPollard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2015, 04:17 PM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 404

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPollard

....... probably the most up to date we're going to get for a while (if ever), so enjoy.

i am , on a daily basis. thank you again for sharing.

"all i can really do , is stay out of my own way and let the will of heaven be done"
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrocketdog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2015, 04:26 AM |#204  
Flag Ft. Lauderdale

More
htc dot view
Has anyone got the htc dot view software to work with this or any CM Rom?
21st April 2015, 06:33 PM |#205  
Flag Ft. Lauderdale

More
Trying to pinpoint an exact cause, but every so often during an incoming call, the message "Unfortunately contacts has stopped responding" . Might be a CM 11. issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread