FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] "WD8801" 2DIN Android 4.04 Car Head Unit with Quad-Core 1.7GHz

21st April 2015, 01:35 PM |#751  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadino

but you paid with paypal?

Unfortunately, I paid via Western Union
I looked for information about Zhinavi before deal and didn't found any bad post.
I thought, he was an honest seller, but I mistaked.

21st April 2015, 04:30 PM |#752  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:

but you paid with paypal?

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

really bad news!!!! i'm sorry!
charles is a bad person.

My seller is not Charle from Zhinavi. I have contact with Charles - he is normal and adequate man and he help me with touchscreen panel.
I bought from Chuck Liang (aka Li Ying) Here is his shop ru.aliexpress.com/store/221255
I made about 100 purchases on aliexpress, in contact with a large number of sellers, but I have never met such a crook and a liar.
21st April 2015, 04:39 PM |#753  
Flag milano
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toologic

My seller is not Charle from Zhinavi. I have contact with Charles - he is normal and adequate man and he help me with touchscreen panel.
I bought from Chuck Liang (aka Li Ying) Here is his shop ru.aliexpress.com/store/221255
I made about 100 purchases on aliexpress, in contact with a large number of sellers, but I have never met such a crook and a liar.

i had a bad experience with Charles, for the same reason, this why i told you that!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaaarnir

Don't buy from the seller ZHINAVI

After pay he didn't send me anything. He promised to send Car Audio last six months.
I have evidence of fraud (skype history, payment document).

www zhinavi com

some people here talk with charles from zhinavi, maybe can help you!
21st April 2015, 04:53 PM |#754  
Flag Moscow

More
I think the head units on TCC 8935 were considered dead-end and their production and support stopped. Another reason for this attitude to customers I do not see.
21st April 2015, 07:43 PM |#755  
Flag milano

More
Quote:

I think the head units on TCC 8935 were considered dead-end and their production and support stopped. Another reason for this attitude to customers I do not see.

and what you will do, buy a new one?
21st April 2015, 09:16 PM |#756  
Flag Moscow

More
Quote:

and what you will do, buy a new one?

I buy many months ago newsmy N3001 (november 2014)
21st April 2015, 10:26 PM |#757  
Flag milano

More
Quote:

I buy many months ago newsmy N3001 (november 2014)

good product, i'm looking for a full touch screen hu for a hyundai ix35 i saw some product on g.sunn, with 10,2 screen, but there's not my model..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2din, car, chinese, head unit
Previous Thread Next Thread