FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

AuxXxilium Kernel CM [CAF]

29th July 2014, 12:49 PM |#51  
Flag ngp
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Question Will this kernel work with miui based on cm11 !!?
Just asking, If this kernel will work on miui based on cm11 !!?

31st July 2014, 01:07 PM |#52  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 346

More
CM base so I guess yes !
The Following User Says Thank You to -JFK- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 06:14 AM |#53  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 1,415

Donate to Me
More
Can not use app to boot recovery mode in one plus one rom. After install this kernel.
13th August 2014, 02:47 PM |#54  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 319

Donate to Me
More
project dead?
13th August 2014, 03:08 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 3,418

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdeeles

project dead?

Send a pm?

Sent from my Vs980 running Omni 4.4.4
14th September 2014, 08:53 AM |#56  
Flag Lecco
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Please add kexec hardboot patch
19th April 2015, 02:12 PM |#57  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 98

More
OP: since it appears this project isn't going on anymore, do you mind if I fork the source and work on adding more governors and expand the device support?

Mind you, I'm asking just as a courtesy, as open source code released under GPLv2/3 doesn't require me to involve you at all, but I think people that fork projects and don't give recognition are dicks. I will be forking it and adding LS980 support and intellidemand regardless for my own personal device, but unless you're okay with my continuing development with my fork, it'll remain my private project, available only to my github followers.
21st April 2015, 10:56 PM |#58  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 1,975

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfusion

OP: since it appears this project isn't going on anymore, do you mind if I fork the source and work on adding more governors and expand the device support?

Mind you, I'm asking just as a courtesy, as open source code released under GPLv2/3 doesn't require me to involve you at all, but I think people that fork projects and don't give recognition are dicks. I will be forking it and adding LS980 support and intellidemand regardless for my own personal device, but unless you're okay with my continuing development with my fork, it'll remain my private project, available only to my github followers.

Actually you are allowed to yse his work if you just proper credit it in all of the cases. Yeah about those licenses, if you don't give right credits here on xda then your thread can go down. And the people who dont credit the maker of it and claiming all the credits are indeed d**ks.

If I am right then his last login was around februari so I suggest to start working on that or maybe find a more updated kernel and then ask for permission from auxillium. But I guess he's fine with it. Try another way to make contact perhaps if he diesnt respond back.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread