FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] SW2 Notifier.Send all of your phone notifications to the watch

3rd April 2014, 11:47 AM |#21  
OP Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad1600

Since I just flashed a 4.4 ROM, does this also work for 4.4 (4.3 and newer)?

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app

Hi!

My phone's Nexus 5 with 4.4.2 and it works without problems.

Did you enable Notification Listener service for the app again?, Probably the option is unchecked after the update and then the app do not receive any notification event.

Yo can go there directly opening SW2 Notifier and going to Settings screen and then selecting the first row.

Cheers.

3rd April 2014, 05:37 PM |#22  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 358

More
I use light flow which has support for the SW2. What is the biggest difference of this app and light flow?
12th April 2014, 11:34 AM |#23  
Flag Avezzano
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I am using this app in pro version. Just one question: why google search notifications have no text? I read about watchify that notifies with full text all notifications from google now as they are showed in the device.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
11th July 2014, 09:23 AM |#24  
OP Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 13

More
hi!

Good news!

With the latest update from Sony, now SmartWatch notifier supports Hebrew, Arabic, Thai and some other languages!

I love how these languages looks when someone sends me a message.
It was about time to have that support in the watch, but now it's working !

We've tested it and it also supports Emoji! No more "????" in your watch notifications
Last edited by robjperez; 11th July 2014 at 09:27 AM.
21st April 2015, 11:36 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robjperez

Hi!

In the last month we developed an app to send all the notifications that your phone receives to the smartwatch2.
It uses NotificationListener Service instead of Accesibility, so it only works on Android 4.3

Personally, Accesibility permissions are very compromising for an app that only send notifications to the watch, and that's why we started developing an app using the new NotificationListener Service.

The app will grab all the text of the notification (not only the tickerText) and will send it to your phone. You can also mute some applications (i.e. PowerToggles post notifications every few seconds) and set a period of time when no notifications will be sent to your phone (ie. During the night)

The link to the app is:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ch2notifierpro

We also have a Free version of the app. In this version you won't get all the text in the notification in your phone, you'll only get tickerText and you cannot set periods of "Do not disturb"

Hope you find it useful.

yes and it not working :/ thougt it would be , but no little dissapointed actually
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread