FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

Watch Styler App - NOT WORKING

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By gsxr150, Member on 2nd May 2014, 12:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th September 2014, 07:07 AM |#41  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,477

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJV3

I have to root my watch and flash a custom rom for a stock app to work? [emoji54]

Is there no way to get this running correctly without having to go through all that?

I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try
The Following User Says Thank You to Skin1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

7th September 2014, 04:51 AM |#42  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin1980

I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try

Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]
8th September 2014, 02:28 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJV3

Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]

I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me
8th September 2014, 07:03 AM |#44  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,477

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaminh81

I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me

I just replayed you in pm but...

1-check unknown sources is enabled in gear manager

2-install the modded apk of watchstyler in 3rd post of tizenmod thread
22nd April 2015, 08:32 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Need to connect watch styler with gear 2
Dear All,
Kindly tell me how to connect watch styler with gear 2. I hav enote 3 and gear manager is installed on it. I have also intalled watch styler but watch styler does not connect to gear 2.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread