FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][v500][4.4.2] AIC Kernel [MAY-4-2014]

1st October 2014, 09:09 PM |#291  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Is anyone else having problem where GPU frequency does not go above 200mhz. I used trickstermod and fauxclock. It keeps reverting back to 200mhz.

1st October 2014, 11:01 PM |#292  
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2increase

Is anyone else having problem where GPU frequency does not go above 200mhz. I used trickstermod and fauxclock. It keeps reverting back to 200mhz.

I use only fauxclock and it works fine, check if you have any conflicting settings in trickster?
20th April 2015, 11:39 PM |#293  
Flag Dingolfing
Thanks Meter: 27

More
As lollipop is being released for our lovely gpad, will this kernel get an update too? Would be awesome
21st April 2015, 12:47 AM |#294  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 807

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMeNoMore

As lollipop is being released for our lovely gpad, will this kernel get an update too? Would be awesome

It usually takes a few weeks after LG releases an update for them to also post the sources. I might do something with it, I have kind of been back working with Nabi stuff, only recently returned to the gpad forums. I was thinking about playing with f2fs on rickroll or ckret's kernels for AOSP and CM so if I am in kernel tinkering mode when source comes out I probably will.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aicjofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2015, 01:05 AM |#295  
Flag Dingolfing

More
Ah sweet. Good to hear thank you.
21st April 2015, 09:21 AM |#296  
Flag Göttingen
Thanks Meter: 398

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aicjofs

It usually takes a few weeks after LG releases an update for them to also post the sources. I might do something with it, I have kind of been back working with Nabi stuff, only recently returned to the gpad forums. I was thinking about playing with f2fs on rickroll or ckret's kernels for AOSP and CM so if I am in kernel tinkering mode when source comes out I probably will.

they are already out
The Following User Says Thank You to ckret For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2015, 08:23 PM |#297  
Flag Dingolfing

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckret

they are already out

Shhhhhh! Don't make pressure... I saw them too but didn't want to mention it... He should take his time...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeeMeNoMore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2015, 10:55 PM |#298  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 807

More
Haha. Ok, so they are!

How about if I try "the dog ate my homework?" I guess I will have to get to downloading.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aicjofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2015, 09:58 AM |#299  
Flag Göttingen
Thanks Meter: 398

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aicjofs

Haha. Ok, so they are!

How about if I try "the dog ate my homework?" I guess I will have to get to downloading.

i am also too lazy to start modding the sources
but i even upped them on git added some commits to it which can be reverted cause i stopped in the middle of the work and they wont propably work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread