FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A][Discussion]Xdabbeb's Camera Mod

16th April 2015, 05:49 AM |#241  
Flag hai dhuong
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how to fix dark! slowmoitn for lollipop
pl help me!

16th April 2015, 12:58 PM |#242  
Flag 207.244.72.9:80
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sphenchow

how to fix dark! slowmoitn for lollipop
pl help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdabbeb

Due to limitations of the stock LG G2 camera driver, the 120fps (slow-motion) video is VERY dark. If your device is rooted you can install the advanced driver packge (3rd post) that I put together which has a higher iso ceiling for this mode and adds other enhancements/features.

AND

Quote:

The 120fps video (that LG never intended you to have) is dark just like it was on stock G2 KK. This is all explained in the OP FAQ. While this would be one of two benefits (the other being a properly functioning ChromaFlash) of a ported GPro2 driver since it bumps the iso much higher in 120fps mode, it would also bring with it the change to AWB (blue shift) that many objected to and remove the saturation adjustment.

AND.. THIS ONE'S IMPORTANT!..

Quote:

This is ONLY for LG's stock or stock-based v4.4.x firmware (the version of Android that LG provides)...not AOSP/CM/etc, and not Android v5.0

All of this, taken from the first 3 posts.
For the love of god please thank me for replying to your question..
The Following User Says Thank You to d00lz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 11:03 PM |#243  

More
Secure_camera_intent
@xdabbeb - I am referring to a post where you stated the following:

"It's a relatively easy change in the rom framework, which I implemented on my own firmware, and if other devs want to do so as well they just have to change the putExtra package string reference for the SECURE_CAMERA_INTENT in com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManage rEx"

"It's a relatively easy thing for someone like @P_Toti to add into an exposed module. If no one does so before I get back from my trip I'll do it."

Do you know if an exposed module was ever created for this? I read another post that said G3 TweaksBox now has it included under Miscellaneous Tweaks, which it does under Volume Up/Down action, but it doesn't do anything. If I select "Launch an application", then select "XCam LG", it allows me to launch it, but it requires me to unlock the phone. Can point me in the right direction of how to change the putExtra package string reference for the SECURE_CAMERA_INTENT in com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManage rEx? Is this part of the java code before it's compiled, and is it possible to modify the file, compile it, and flash it?

Thanks in advance,
Paul
17th April 2015, 01:43 AM |#244  

More
I installed binaries on my D801 30B and the slow motion mode was quite dark, and the camera stock app was pixelated. I had to reinstall the system to solve the problem. I ADVISE NOT INSTALL ON THE LOLLIPOP
17th April 2015, 06:14 AM |#245  
Flag Eastern Ohio
Thanks Meter: 37

More
(I asked this in the dev thread and didn't get a response, now I know why! I didn't know there was a dedicated Q&A thread. So, sorry about posting in the dev thread.)

Do the drivers have an effect on other camera apps like OpenCamera?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
17th April 2015, 06:31 AM |#246  
Thanks Meter: 2,136

Donate to Me
More
Yes they do
The Following User Says Thank You to bender_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2015, 03:56 PM |#247  

More
Magic Focus on stock unrooted
Sorry if this is already answered somewhere - I've search through the thread and couldn't find the answer.

I downloaded XCam LG 6.0.0 from the initial post, first link for my stock, unrooted G2 running KK 4.4.2. Then I purchased XCam LG Settings. However, I do not see Magic Focus as a shooting option, which is the main reason I downloaded in the first place. Do I need to root and install the advanced driver to have this as a shooting option? Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help, again sorry if this has been discussed already :P
22nd April 2015, 10:03 AM |#248  

More
Question XCam LG Settings app doesn't seem to work
hi,

i flashed the adv driver zip and do the wipe and reboot.
i installed the xcam app and the xcam setting app.
i open the settings app, and it said i need to download the latest version of xcam.
so i follow the link and install the xcam again.
now the xcam seems to work. i found the magic focus and some other features available now.
but the xcam settings doesn't seems to work.

i try to change the settings like Contrast or Sharpness.
i can see the different in preview of normal mode(not IA or other modes)
but the result pictures are still the same. i didn't see anything changed in the photos.
did i do something wrong? how can i actually change the settings of xcam?

ps. i am a newbie and not a native english speaker. so please bear with me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, focus, lg g2, mod, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread