FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Guide] LG G Flex Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

12th April 2015, 08:23 PM |#761  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

Google? Right click on computer, click properties, then device manager is on the left.

okay so I changed the port and ran it, it worked but only up until 94% then it tried checking to see if it booted then it failed. so I unplugged it and tried to hard reset it and its still stuck in a bootloop

12th April 2015, 08:27 PM |#762  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 3,338

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recreantcg1997

okay so I changed the port and ran it, it worked but only up until 94% then it tried checking to see if it booted then it failed. so I unplugged it and tried to hard reset it and its still stuck in a bootloop

If you read the entire OP you'd see it will almost always say "fail". Anything after 85% is just rebooting means its done. Did you perform a factory reset after flashing? Holding down power and vol down and a screen asking you to confirm.

If that doesn't work then flash tot method again.
12th April 2015, 08:35 PM |#763  

More
alright, thank you. ill try again.
12th April 2015, 09:57 PM |#764  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 3,338

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recreantcg1997

alright, thank you. ill try again.

How'd it go?
16th April 2015, 12:48 AM |#765  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

How'd it go?

it worked! i had to try it a couple more times and it gets kinda laggy sometimes and take a while to boot but it works fine, i am having a problem getting the knock on to work though
22nd April 2015, 05:54 AM |#766  

More
Having a problem with my G Flex:

I've posted multiple threads on two different sites - This one and AndroidForums.... no luck. Flashed this version to a G Flex that had a weird custom rom on it.. something from "mii.com".... Flashed this and the mdoem isn't working. It's a d950 variant from AT&T. I've tried everything - even flashing different roms from custom recovery - All to the same thing - Radio is OFF. No matter what I do, what I try, the radio stays OFF. What can I do!?
22nd April 2015, 10:18 AM |#767  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
For some reason my flex(tmo) doesn't get into download mode i hold up the volume up button then connect my phone to laptop and nothing just the lg signs pops up i also have the latest drivers from lg i'm able to acces my phone through my laptop so i don't know what the problem is ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread