FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][DROID RAZR HD][KitKat ONLY] TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.1.0 [2014-06-08]

1,802 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,859
 
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2015, 05:51 AM |#81  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Will this work for xt925? Or is there a separate recovery for it?
 
 
22nd April 2015, 02:18 PM |#82  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barleystubble

Will this work for xt925? Or is there a separate recovery for it?

It used to be the same but things have changed. for xt925 use this recovery: http://t.co/lF1CYgVrpV

Source (dhacker's twitter):
https://twitter.com/dhacker29/status/583847256589213696
21st May 2016, 04:56 AM |#83  
DaFrenchTaco's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I cant get any roms working, can anyone like me to a rom that works with this recovery.
22nd May 2016, 04:01 AM |#84  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFrenchTaco

I cant get any roms working, can anyone like me to a rom that works with this recovery.

Here is a Link to download TWRP by Dhacker just download it then flash it then do a full-wipe then flash rom. Some kk roms work some don't. All my lollipop roms I have work with it on this device. https://twitter.com/dhacker29/status/583847256589213696 If you need help with getting the ball rolling just hit me up.
The Following User Says Thank You to OGdroidster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OGdroidster Ad-Free
22nd May 2016, 04:17 AM |#85  
DaFrenchTaco's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGdroidster

Here is a Link to download TWRP by Dhacker just download it then flash it then do a full-wipe then flash rom. Some kk roms work some don't. All my lollipop roms I have work with it on this device. https://twitter.com/dhacker29/status/583847256589213696 If you need help with getting the ball rolling just hit me up.

i got it working now thx
22nd May 2016, 10:27 AM |#86  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFrenchTaco

i got it working now thx

Your welcome, nice to be of some help
The Following User Says Thank You to OGdroidster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OGdroidster Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 07:10 PM |#87  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Looking for TWRP download for droid razr hd xt926 vanquish
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong spot but I have lurked for a while finding the info I need and using it but I can't for the life of me find the twrp recovery dl since goo.im went down.
is there a version of twrp I can use that isn't specifically twrp-recovery-vanquish.img?

thanks
20th June 2016, 02:23 AM |#88  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatte74

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong spot but I have lurked for a while finding the info I need and using it but I can't for the life of me find the twrp recovery dl since goo.im went down.
is there a version of twrp I can use that isn't specifically twrp-recovery-vanquish.img?

thanks

Exactly what are you looking for? Also what device are you trying to put a recovery on.
22nd June 2016, 03:19 AM |#89  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGdroidster

Exactly what are you looking for? Also what device are you trying to put a recovery on.

actually i have a much bigger problem now...I tried to buy another droid razr hd from amazon so i could root it and restore the backup from my phone that died but it was a droid razr maxx hd with a version of kitkat 4.4.2 that is unrootable or i dont know how to because now i tried using the droid razr hd utility to flash jb 4.1.2 but it failed and my phone now has no signal preventing me from setting up. i am freaking out and dont know how to restore my phone i keep searching for firmware to download and flash but none of it seems correct. if anyone sees this and can help i would apprecaite any advice thanks
22nd June 2016, 06:09 AM |#90  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatte74

actually i have a much bigger problem now...I tried to buy another droid razr hd from amazon so i could root it and restore the backup from my phone that died but it was a droid razr maxx hd with a version of kitkat 4.4.2 that is unrootable or i dont know how to because now i tried using the droid razr hd utility to flash jb 4.1.2 but it failed and my phone now has no signal preventing me from setting up. i am freaking out and dont know how to restore my phone i keep searching for firmware to download and flash but none of it seems correct. if anyone sees this and can help i would apprecaite any advice thanks

Flash back to stock 4.4.2 then hit me up about root and I will give you link for it. Technically it is not wise to flash back if your bootloader is locked.
22nd June 2016, 10:23 AM |#91  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Zzz
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes