FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Which Method Fix your Camera Problem ?

replacing your watch !!!!!
 
1 Vote(s)
11.11%
open it up and reconnect camera connector
 
1 Vote(s)
11.11%
tap it on the floor , pillow , table , ...
 
7 Vote(s)
77.78%

Camera Problem , HELP !

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By makinaking, Member on 23rd June 2014, 01:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th July 2014, 01:56 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makinaking

hi all , i saw 2 or 3 threads about this problem (Blurry Images and always in Macro Focus Mode !) but there isnt any good answers !
i live in iran and in a Rainy Day when im out i saw that my gear 2 camera is stuck in macro mode i've tried restoring , opening it up and disconnect and reconnect the cables , shaking it hardly ! , etc. but nothing changed !
also today i called the samsung service center in Tehran and they said : "Currently we dont support Gear 2 and Gear2 Neo !".
plaese help me !
thanks !

Run it again rom original (ND8) (Blurry Images and always in Macro Focus Mode)
version update latest failure, not a failed hardware
good luck
p/s: sorry, my bad english
facebook: Nguyễn Đěnh Khiết Du
facebook/nguyendinhkhietdu
 
 
15th July 2014, 08:32 AM |#12  
TML1504's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 319
 
More
same happened here: own my gear 2 now for some time, suddenly the autofocus stopped working and seemed to be stuck in macro mode.
as i read here, i knocked the watch against the table a few times > autofocus workes again!

seems to be a widespread (?) hardware issue...
15th July 2014, 10:37 AM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khiet Du VietNam

Run it again rom original (ND8) (Blurry Images and always in Macro Focus Mode)
version update latest failure, not a failed hardware
good luck
p/s: sorry, my bad english
facebook: Nguyễn Đěnh Khiết Du
facebook/nguyendinhkhietdu

software update or flashing a new ROM not worked for me just tap it on the side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TML1504

same happened here: own my gear 2 now for some time, suddenly the autofocus stopped working and seemed to be stuck in macro mode.
as i read here, i knocked the watch against the table a few times > autofocus workes again!

seems to be a widespread (?) hardware issue...

yes its worked for me too !
8th April 2015, 03:35 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makinaking

hi all , i saw 2 or 3 threads about this problem (Blurry Images and always in Macro Focus Mode !) but there isnt any good answers !
i live in iran and in a Rainy Day when im out i saw that my gear 2 camera is stuck in macro mode i've tried restoring , opening it up and disconnect and reconnect the cables , shaking it hardly ! , etc. but nothing changed !
also today i called the samsung service center in Tehran and they said : "Currently we dont support Gear 2 and Gear2 Neo !".
plaese help me !
thanks !

Same thing happened to my Gear 2 camera.
Disconnecting the battery alone did not solve the problem.
As suggested by someone, I disconnected and reconnected the camera connector (located just next to the camera) fixed my Macro stuck camera. I hope I don't have to do this often. I got mine a bout a year ago and this was the first time.
Good Luck.
22nd April 2015, 01:38 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Yup. The tapping works.

One firm tap to the side of the device (up near the camera) against a metal rail did it for me..

We'll see how long that lasts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blurry, camera, focus, macro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes