FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[WP8.1] Windows Phone 8.1 port for the M7

6th March 2015, 02:57 AM |#81  
Flag Ha Long
Thanks Meter: 6

More
It's paint launcher.

11th March 2015, 08:49 AM |#82  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djolenzze

i read several times how they port WP to HD2, how can you all not remember that HD2 is WP and they ported android on it... come on people.

No, it was not a WP device. It was a WM device (Windows Mobile). Remember how WM was discontinued and they started making Windows Phone from scratch? They were in fact testing the very early builds of Windows Phone 7 on our beloved Leo, and that's why it became easier to port it over. Someone in China leaked the beta drivers from Microsoft.
Android was another talk - it's open source so you don't need to search for proprietary drivers. But Cotulla still did a great job developing the bootloader, I just can't imagine how many problems he faced...
22nd April 2015, 10:56 AM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
any progress????????????
22nd April 2015, 02:24 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 1,914

Donate to Me
More
imo wp8.1 on M7 will never happen
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread