FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

HTC One M8 Dot View Case

22nd April 2015, 11:51 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I bought a second hand M8 from a colleague the other day and it came with a dot view. I like the idea, but in practise dont like it at all!

It's too springy, it flips closed all the time. I can't fold it all the way back so end up with the phone bouncing around, or have to hold the phone and open flap seperatly to keep the phone from moving. It makes taking pictures a pain as I have to hold the flap open and steady the phone and it doesnt fit in the desk dock I bought very well...

On the plus side you can play brick breaker on it, but I'm witing for payday and buying a different case for it!

22nd April 2015, 02:50 PM |#142  
Flag LaCrosse, WI
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beko1987

I bought a second hand M8 from a colleague the other day and it came with a dot view. I like the idea, but in practise dont like it at all!

It's too springy, it flips closed all the time. I can't fold it all the way back so end up with the phone bouncing around, or have to hold the phone and open flap seperatly to keep the phone from moving. It makes taking pictures a pain as I have to hold the flap open and steady the phone and it doesnt fit in the desk dock I bought very well...

On the plus side you can play brick breaker on it, but I'm witing for payday and buying a different case for it!

I hated the OEM dot view case though the cheap eBay version I bought from China works much better. Not very springy and has a hinge that lets it fold over much better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread