Flag Quetta
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetlorf

My&GF's model is N9005.
So i have a debrick.img also (created with ValenteL's tool), i have EFS & MODEM1&2 partition saved with EFS backup tool edited by Nima (see on this topic on post #4), i have also a nandroid backup from KK rom - can i do something with these saved things? Or i need additional (fsg & backup) partitions also? Can i obtain these partitions from my gf's phone (does it matters she's on JB 4.3?) Thanks.

i strongly need the backup of EFS for my SM-N9005 will you please help me thanks in advance my email- mrfahad45@live.com

25th September 2014, 02:49 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thanks a lot for sharing.
This post should be pinned on top
22nd April 2015, 08:06 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
no imei, no baseband, no working efs.img
hey guys,

im new here and my english is no the best, but i try to explain my problem.

i tried to flash the cyanogenmod 12 on my n-9005 and first i thought it works fine. but then i saw there was no emei and baseband anymore. so flashed 4.4.2 again and tried some things and, i dont know exactly why, everything was fine. so i made a efs backup with the terminal emulator (dd /.......) and got a file named efs.img (14mb). then i tried to flash cyanogenmod 12 one more time and again there was imei 0/0 and no baseband. so i made the recovery with the efs.img , but it didnt work. again i flashed it back to 4.4.2, but still the same problem. now its the third day without sleeping and i dont know what to do. can someone help me?

viktor
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
efs, efs backup, efs corrupt, efs fix, efs restore
Previous Thread Next Thread