Windows Phone 7 UI For Windows

Search This thread

Giblet-dono

Mar 24, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus Nord
Hi All!

Do you want Windows Phone 7 UI For your Windows Computer?
Well check THIS out:
attachment.php

Full Customizable:
attachment.php

It uses Rainmeter and is made by, fediafedia, Xyrfo, Varels42 and ME (Taichou-Henk)

Please go to this link for the download link!
http://taichou-henk.deviantart.com/art/Omnimo-UI-for-Rainmeter-158715959

F

Frans Parnel

So this is it's own application, not an xbmc skin or something?

It would be cool if it was a Media Center 7 Skin! Of course, most would probably want something for Myth or XBMC.

Giblet-dono

Mar 24, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus Nord
So this is it's own application, not an xbmc skin or something?

It would be cool if it was a Media Center 7 Skin! Of course, most would probably want something for Myth or XBMC.

it is not a media center skin
It's a skin for rainmeter, the customizable desktop widget meter
And it's not it's own program,
It's rainmeter, an opensource program to write your own widgets

satchef1

Dec 21, 2008

I can't remember where it came from, so I've uploaded a copy to imageshack for you (and anyone else that wants it). Enjoy :)

Misutsu

Jun 16, 2007
Rennes
Have you try to set an other mail account than Gmail ? I don't understand how to modify the setup file to use my hotmail account.

DavidMc0

Oct 5, 2007
Glasgow
Hmm... I must be really stupid... the 'Fail safe' installation failed for me.

I'm on Windows 7 32 bit.

I installed and ran Rainmeter, then exited.

I made sure Rainmeter\Skins folder is located in Documents.

Copied Omnimo UI\Data\Skins\WP7 to Documents\Rainmeter\Skins, and copied the Data\Themes\Omnimo folder to APPDATA\Rainmeter\Themes.

I launched Rainmeter, and the Omnimo theme is not in the list of themes, though WP7 exists in the Configs.

Any help would be appreciated, as the theme looks lush and I'd like to have a play :)

conyeje2

Oct 29, 2007
Chicago
How to install the theme

It's much easier than the copying an pasting of files.
Since you already installed Rainmeter, you're good at this point, but if you wanna start fresh, these are the steps that I followed:
1. Download Rainmeter 1.1 from here: http://rainmeter.net/RainCMS/
in your OS version (32-bit or 64-bit)
2. Install it
3. Run it once
4. Download Omnimo UI from here: http://fediafedia.deviantart.com/art/Omnimo-UI-1-01-for-Rainmeter-158707137
5. Extract the files, open up the extracted folder, and run the Rainstaller exe
6. Select the WP7 theme in Rainmeter
7. Done.

Also, if anyone needs any help setting up icons for their programs in the WP7 programs panel, which is called the launcher in the configuration, pm me and I can guide you on how to make your own program icons and, or, I can make them for you and send them to you. so far, i was able to make the mixcraft icon and bittorrent icon seen in my screenshot. I'm still trying to figure out how to use the mail icon with hotmail like Misutsu is also working on. Cheers everyone!

znial

Aug 27, 2007
Bologna
this rainmeter is really cool!
but i have some issues on customizing it...
how to add simple shortcut in other "wp7" boxes (or how to create new boxes) (i'd like to make some custom shortcuts to XBMC, GAMES folder, APPS folder, MYPC and NETWORK resources, etcetera)