FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

All About Official Gionee M2 And Development

11th April 2015, 08:13 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
It's not yet released

11th April 2015, 08:34 AM |#422  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I got that rom from other website bro. And it is for both Walton primo hm and gionee m2.

Sent from my M2 using XDA.
20th April 2015, 02:18 PM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello ARGN group,

The Android l version for amigo ui update is available for Gionee CTRL V4S and other gionee new devices....so plz your great team can make this rom for GIONEE M2.....beacuse android lollipop version of gionee is good.....so plz make for Gionee m2

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Hey Bro,

Android Lollipop official update(stock Android ) is available for micromax unite 2. So plz our gionee m2 developers can port this rom to our device...theinformation about rom link is available blow.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ite-2-t3056449
21st April 2015, 02:15 AM |#424  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Camera Back Camera
Hi am using Gionee M2 8GB i have try almost every Rom in this thread but most of them have camera issues and i flash my boot.img file still the camera not working, after i copied the lib folder of remodded AOSP to my Touch Rom the camera start to work but all the rest of Rom and not working still, some keep on rebooting after copying the lib folder while like S4 Ui V2 both the back and front camera stopped working after doing this Pls. any one who figured this out should tell me the lib file that allow the back camera and flash to work here is my email usyaha@gmail.com. usyaha@hotmail.com
23rd April 2015, 08:31 AM |#425  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile when will i get miui 6 or lollipop for gionee m2.. keep us updated!!
Hey guys... I've been a huge fan to all you guys... I almost tried every custom rom on this thread!! And most amazing were touchwiz Ui, MiUi,Cleankat 4.1 !! Just loved it... And in recent times I'm not complaining but i think you guys can post miui 6 or just port the latest micromax unite 2 lollipop to gionee m2... I think it can be possible... And you guys said MiUi will be out by april... No complaints but seriously guys... It's an awesome rom and hope you guys release it soon!! Stable build though!! 😜😜 i know you guys are busy but please guys we love your work and we all appreciate it... Hope you guys satisfy us with this... Make it the last one if you guys are too busy... But kindly upload miui 6 or lollipop by the end of april... Try your best guys...
Thanks in advance!! 😊😊
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gionee-m2
Previous Thread Next Thread