FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

1Mobile Anyone?

8th June 2014, 07:22 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just found this http://www.1mobile.com
Anyone with any experience from it?
I cant find any info about commission and stuff, but it seems to be a pretty large site?

Or, other better alternatives to Google Play?

9th July 2014, 06:19 AM |#2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Talking Alternate Stores
Like with any store the results are mixed based on a number of factors. I like Opera, Mobango, Mobiles24, Amazon, Aptoide, AndroidPit and Yandex but it all depends on the quality of your app and Google Play will still likely drive the majority of your downloads.
17th July 2014, 07:15 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 334

More
google play store is must the primary one, others are all alternative to end users.
17th July 2014, 09:50 PM |#4  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'd still stick to Google Play. I've been using it for a long time now aside from Apps Store.
17th April 2015, 11:32 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appfactory

Just found this 1mobile.com
Anyone with any experience from it?
I cant find any info about commission and stuff, but it seems to be a pretty large site?

Well, I was checking 1mobile myself, as I have read elsewhere that it was a big alternative app store.

However, I have seen that its "High-Speed Download" button serves a modified apk, with a lot of additional resources and classes. That seems fishy at the very least.

Does anyone know what 1mobile modifies the apk for? I wouldn't like my app to be associated with adware and bad practices, users to be stolen private data, or additional ads shown within the app.
23rd April 2015, 09:01 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink All-In-One Toolbox
Hi I know 1 mobile's stuff, do you need it? Upload your app here is not bad choice.

Maggie@ All-In-One Toolbox
23rd April 2015, 10:13 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie@AIOToolbox

Hi I know 1 mobile's stuff, do you need it? Upload your app here is not bad choice.

Hi Maggie, I am wondering what are those 3MB or so that 1mobile attaches to my app's apk when the user clicks on "high-speed download".
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread