FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

--

23rd April 2015, 04:51 PM |#751  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ooltewah
Thanks Meter: 1,832

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxtc

Good, I'm glad it worked out for you...
I'm happy to see this ROM is still being used and appreciated. For a update to the future of this ROM I'm sure most have figured it out but I will not be updating it any longer. There are several reasons, for one I no longer have a S5 and two there are way to many things going on in my personal life at this time. I am doing OK myself but some of my family members and my 13 year old German Shepherd are not. Still I thank God daily for all his blessings. Despite all these things life could be a lot worse. I'll still be around XDA but won't be rooting and ROMming for the foreseeable future. I even sold my DevEd Note 4 the other day and went to the S6 without root to take that stuff off my mind.

Will keep you in my prayers bro. Stay strong: Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV) 10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigBot96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread