FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

☢ [ROM/THEME][4.4][NC2/NC4]** Got bigginsROM? V9.5 **[2/5/15] ☢

15th April 2015, 04:20 PM |#3321  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Anyone have the issue with email app the stock one force closing? Everything I pill down the notifications and click on my email it happens. Not with Gmail tho

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I fixed the email issue but that voicemail app wont open it says error and gives me a phone number to call and area code. I tried fixing permissions and clearing data to

15th April 2015, 07:11 PM |#3322  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins

Just to let everyone know I no longer have/use the Note 3, development has stopped on my end for the device. I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me and others in this thread. You guys/gals are a great group, hopefully our paths will cross again in the future... I know for the most part the ROM runs very smooth so you have been left with a great daily driver. Thanks again for all the support.

deuce

So what phone are you going too? Just to keep in mind when it's time to upgrade.
15th April 2015, 07:14 PM |#3323  
Flag Noblesville, IN
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Quote:

Just to let everyone know I no longer have/use the Note 3, development has stopped on my end for the device. I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me and others in this thread. You guys/gals are a great group, hopefully our paths will cross again in the future... I know for the most part the ROM runs very smooth so you have been left with a great daily driver. Thanks again for all the support.

deuce

Thanks for all the hard work/time you put into this amazing rom deuce. I tried your rom out ages ago and never went to anything else. You and @cerj are my saviors. My uptime is a bit over 10 days right now, because of you're flawless work! I'm gonna miss ya bud. I wish you well in your future endeavours.

Sent from Cerj's Kickass Themed Tapatalk App on my Eye Candy Duece_Biggin's Rom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1429121454111.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	3264197  
The Following User Says Thank You to Grompy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 04:53 AM |#3324  
Flag Escondido
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thanks again deuce. This ROM is fantastic. It is by far the most stable, yet capable custom ROM for the Verizon Note 3. It has been my daily driver for a few months now.
The Following User Says Thank You to xxperrin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2015, 04:18 PM |#3325  
Northern Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,501

More
Quote:

deuce

Whats up Deuce! Even though its unsupported its still the baddest rom on the note 3! Your rom and Cerjs theming literally killed my flashing urges.

Good luck with everything. You always have a huge supporter and fan in me!! "
[emoji111]
The Following User Says Thank You to drbveb88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 07:20 PM |#3326  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for all the hard work...this has been an awesome ROM!!!

I was hoping we could get a lollipop version before it stopped
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread