FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

EFS Partition Backup [All G Flex Variants]

2,056 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,315

By autoprime, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 4th February 2014, 09:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th June 2014, 02:24 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent-77

hi, i have same problem. My D958 in Qhsusb_bulk mode how can i solve flash rom ?? anybody have information for this problem, i tried kdz updater and lgflash tool but i didnt solve yet

I had a rooted D959 that was stuck in download mode and would not for the sake of it take the proper kdz file and would stop at 45-49% when updating and never fully flash. I tried everything and ended up calling LG as a last resort and told them something happened during an OTA update and the phone would not start. Luckily they repaired it for me under warranty and I wasn't charged anything. The paperwork sent with the phone stated they replaced a memory module. May work for you. They also asked for the receipt to be shipped back with the phone but since I bought the phone used on EBay I didn't include one in the box and they still fixed it. Guess they know the phone is under a year old so they no need to know the exact purchase date for the year warranty. I was extremely lucky and jumped around like a little kid when I seen the warranty status website show the phone was fixed and being sent back at no charge, don't know if anybody else will be so lucky.

You may be in a better boat to get it fixed free as yours isn't saying saying ROOT like mine did in download mode. If you can't solve it yourself worth a last resort!
Last edited by waynestatemac; 24th June 2014 at 08:02 PM.

21st November 2014, 10:52 AM |#12  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Can some one tell in detail how ro manually backup? What to do with these files?
24th April 2015, 12:34 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How can I restore or fix a corrupted efs partition? Was told the efs partition being corrupted is the reason radio isn't working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread