FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] TMS3KK 3.1 | TW4.4.2 | (659 MB) (533 MB extra debloat edition) [01/13/15]

Announcement from talkingmonkeys: Version 3.1 in the OP. Stock theme revert is updated! Extra Debloat Edition fixed too.
17th April 2015, 04:26 PM |#1411  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie

Google Now just died on me too!!! Nothing was updated that I'm aware of. Maybe Google Play Services or Framework has something to do with this.
G+ is still working.

I installed this rom yesterday and half way through installing my user apps via TiBu I started getting the error unfortunately Google app has stopped. Is this the same issue? Because every time I try Google search the app starts to open then closes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

24th April 2015, 03:41 AM |#1412  
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondroid2

The Google Now was a one and done fix for me. It's back to NOT working again. I will try going back further on nandroids tomorrow and see what if anything works. If you find out anything else, let me know. Thanks

G+ is still working tho.

It appears that Google Now v4.2.16.87075793 is working for me and many others. Google is also aware of the problem with the newer versions. Get the details here --> https://productforums.google.com/for...ch/fGgncJ5a2sI

You never know how much you use something until it is no longer working properly...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjamie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat aosp theme, tms3, tw 4.3
Previous Thread Next Thread