FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Downgrade from 4.4.2 back to 4.1.2

7th December 2014, 04:48 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakeaz

So, what happens if you try to flash a Jelly Bean bootloader over the KitKat locked bootloader? I don't have this device, but I've searched and searched and can't find a solid answer to this. Is there something about the KK bootloader that prevents you from flashing the stock JB bootloader?

If you are lucky the flashing will fail. Otherwise it will kill your device. You may have to get the emmc changed or the motherboard changed.

1st April 2015, 08:17 PM |#42  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Could someone succeeded in downgrading from 4.4.2 to 4.1.2? i am currently on baseband N7100DDYFND1, compilation KOT49H.N7100XXUFNI1. I would really like to downgrade to 4.1.2 Android Revolution HD v14...Please someone help - should i and how?
Yesterday, 03:47 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Dear terrord8158,

Thank you for your post.
I am going to follow it step by step as I have currently N7100 with netowrk issue as my knox is 1 at 4.4.2.
I want to go back to 4.1.2 so I can use my phone again with less complications and better battery life.
One more question about the process?
Will that downgrade will fix the network issue I am facing. As currently my phone can go on wi-fi but cant make calls or send sms. Coverage is not there and it shows emergency calls only.
Please clarify. Currently downloading all the software listed by you and will try to follow the process once response from you received.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread