FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S4 Active 4.4.2 Kitkat ROOT

266 posts
Thanks Meter: 456

By Sunderwear, Senior Member on 18th April 2014, 05:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2015, 07:55 PM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Exclamation I may have briked my phone!
You said that if it gets stuck at the at&t logo to factory reset well that didnt fix anything please help im thinking that i might be able to flash it back to 4.4.2 but im not sure.

20th April 2015, 08:11 PM |#372  
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 491

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRICANwaterpark

You said that if it gets stuck at the at&t logo to factory reset well that didnt fix anything please help im thinking that i might be able to flash it back to 4.4.2 but im not sure.

I'm assuming you have the i537 and not the international i9295. If you have the i537, just flash the NE3 Odin package and you should be fine. When you root, just use Towelroot, this thread is outdated and shouldn't be used anymore. For future reference, always start with the i537 Reference Thread if you're going to root or flash any of the firmware with Odin. It's stickied so you have no excuse for not reading it.
24th April 2015, 06:58 AM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey awesome job here I salute you. :beer::beer:

Question... my friend has this phone but unlocked on carrier simple mobile and rooted. Running on jellybean, he wants to upgrade android version or downgrade to kitKat using your method. BUT the phone doesn't has a backup recovery installed so really would like some help with his situation. Thanks :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app
24th April 2015, 02:53 PM |#374  
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 491

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickass007

Hey awesome job here I salute you. :beer::beer:

Question... my friend has this phone but unlocked on carrier simple mobile and rooted. Running on jellybean, he wants to upgrade android version or downgrade to kitKat using your method. BUT the phone doesn't has a backup recovery installed so really would like some help with his situation. Thanks :thumbup:

Start with the i537 Reference Thread. Also this thread should probably be locked since it has been superseded by Towelroot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Devo7v For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2015, 03:37 PM |#375  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks a lot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread