FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] Help thread. Ask away! (Noob friendly)

23rd April 2015, 01:47 PM |#2451  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay

Remove the drivers again, reboot and then try pdanet. Try different USB cables as well

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

See here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2429

I did that -again- twice. Still not recognized. It seems that Win 7 does not have the option to look for the drivers or install from disk--that I can find anyway.

pdanet seems to be a program that you install on your phone. I can't get the phone out of fastboot mode to install anything.

Failing the driver installation, how can I get the phone out of fastboot mode???

23rd April 2015, 02:32 PM |#2452  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu657

I did that -again- twice. Still not recognized. It seems that Win 7 does not have the option to look for the drivers or install from disk--that I can find anyway.

pdanet seems to be a program that you install on your phone. I can't get the phone out of fastboot mode to install anything.

Failing the driver installation, how can I get the phone out of fastboot mode???

You don't install it on your phone, just use it to install the drivers. Surely you can reboot out of fastboot, hold the power button for as long as it takes. If you can't you might have to remove the battery.
23rd April 2015, 02:55 PM |#2453  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 12,485

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You don't install it on your phone, just use it to install the drivers. Surely you can reboot out of fastboot, hold the power button for as long as it takes. If you can't you might have to remove the battery.

You can't remove the battery - it's a OnePlus One!
23rd April 2015, 04:08 PM |#2454  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spannaa

You can't remove the battery - it's a OnePlus One!

I admit its a bit hard for the average user to do but still possible.
Yesterday, 01:35 AM |#2455  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I admit its a bit hard for the average user to do but still possible.

I think I will pass on that fix but thanks anyway..... I did the phone out of fastboot mode but still working on the driver issue. How do you do it with pdanet? Can't find anything on that.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

This is goofy. I re-installed the drivers yet again, rebooted the computer and plugged the phone in without fastboot mode, just on. Phone shows up, no problem. Put the phone into fastboot mode---nothing. Not showing on devices or with fastboot command.
Yesterday, 06:15 PM |#2456  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When I try fastboot device it doesnt return the serial number. I installed the drivers 4.4W.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread