FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[MOD][4.4.2 Kitkat] Accuweather widget transp, night-effects, black/blue font [17-01]

Thanks Meter: 199

By ElMartinoAT, Member on 17th January 2014, 11:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th February 2015, 12:28 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMartinoAT

Now for Kitkat 4.4.2 (sources taken from XXUENA6):

You Need ROOT for this MOD !!!!!

Installation process:
-) download the apk
-) copy the apk to your sdcard
-) with a root capable explorer copy the apk first to /system
-) rename the apk to its original name (without my mod-extensions on the beginning)
-) set the permissions to rw-r--r--
-) set owner and group to root
-) move the apk-file now from system to system/app and replace the original one (or rename the original to .bak before)
-) if there is also an odex-file with same name delete it (or rename it to .bak)
-) clear dalvik-cache and cache
-) reboot

elmartino

Credits to taz44410 for blue png-modding

can u make 100% transparent without night effect but with this color code : #DF01D7

Thank you man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst

Thanks for this, 100% transparent without night-effects is something I want.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Loving the Transparent Samsung Weather Widget without night-effects. Working perfectly.

That is awesomee man, can u please guide me and tell me how did u manage to change the icons on the stock Launcher ? i'm looking for this for a long time...

Thanks
Last edited by filip_pine; 19th February 2015 at 12:31 PM.

20th February 2015, 03:51 AM |#62  
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 1,574

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip_pine

can u make 100% transparent without night effect but with this color code : #DF01D7

Thank you man

That is awesomee man, can u please guide me and tell me how did u manage to change the icons on the stock Launcher ? i'm looking for this for a long time...

Thanks

You need root, xposed framework and also xposed module - unicon.
20th February 2015, 08:46 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst

You need root, xposed framework and also xposed module - unicon.

Thank you , i manage to change the stock icons on stock launcher... i use Micron Flat Icons

What i don't get it to work is Transparent Wheather Widget (
Last edited by filip_pine; 20th February 2015 at 09:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to filip_pine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2015, 03:16 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
lollipop
how about version of 5.0.1?
22nd April 2015, 05:00 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Accuwether Transparent on 5.0 Lollipop?
Has anyone installed this on Lollipop at all?
I checked my Verizon S5 which has 5.0 BOC4 installed and of course all the APK files under /system/app are now under their own directories:
Like /system/app/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD.apk
There is also two supplement files: /system/app/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD/arm/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD.odex.art.xz and
/system/app/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD/arm/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD.odex.xz.

Now, I know the existing mods are Mod442_100transp_AccuweatherPhone2013.apk. I am not sure if there is a lot of difference in the 2013 and 2014 versions of this Widget?
If not, I believe it is possible to just rename the apk file as well as the directory, and placing the file in the /system/app directory with renaming to match old APK, just didn't want to try it if that wasn't the correct process with this Widget.
24th April 2015, 09:01 PM |#66  
Flag Alytus
Thanks Meter: 34

More
renaming method does not works
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread