FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Google Play Store Error 923. It won't update / download apps from play store

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
By chobits, Member on 23rd May 2014, 06:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
All I get is the downloading bar and it says it's downloading but it just sits there like that for hours unless I stop it or I let it stop by itself and showing error 923
Sometimes it's running, but most of the time, the bar is not progressing

I manage to be able to download / update the app after I get that 923 error couple times only

I tried this solution on google

"Goto Settings > Application Manager > find Google Play Store
Clear cache & Clear Data > Reboot"
"Goto Settings > Application Manager > find Google Play Store
Clear cache & Clear Data > Setting > Play store services > Clear cache & data > Reboot"

Still no luck
 
 
23rd May 2014, 06:49 PM |#2  
bluheart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 260
 
More
Update your playstore after wiping the data.
23rd May 2014, 09:02 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Port louis
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Reset the phone as factory
24th May 2014, 05:29 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluheart

Update your playstore after wiping the data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaf46

Reset the phone as factory

No luck
I did reset the phone and updated the play store
Still .... same issue

Can't even download
Can't even update the existing apps
24th May 2014, 07:35 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits

No luck
I did reset the phone and updated the play store
Still .... same issue

Can't even download
Can't even update the existing apps

had this issue with my note 2 but dont remember the error code exactly. tried everything possible but it was fixed automatically after a week or so, therefore, wait for few days for a playstore update or firmware update.
The Following User Says Thank You to iAMOA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 04:39 PM |#6  
kbadone's Avatar
Senior Member
United States
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Had this issue yesterday but got error code 920, it fixed itself after 20 mins or so

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th May 2014, 08:51 AM |#7  
bluheart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 260
 
More
Do check the networks then
24th April 2015, 04:57 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Fix Android Error 923 while installing app from Googe PLay
I had got the same 923 error. I used the instructions in this link: valuestuffz.blogspot.com/2015/04/how-to-fix-923-error-in-android-google.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits

All I get is the downloading bar and it says it's downloading but it just sits there like that for hours unless I stop it or I let it stop by itself and showing error 923
Sometimes it's running, but most of the time, the bar is not progressing

I manage to be able to download / update the app after I get that 923 error couple times only

I tried this solution on google

"Goto Settings > Application Manager > find Google Play Store
Clear cache & Clear Data > Reboot"
"Goto Settings > Application Manager > find Google Play Store
Clear cache & Clear Data > Setting > Play store services > Clear cache & data > Reboot"

Still no luck

Last edited by ShawnReg; 24th April 2015 at 05:01 PM.
24th April 2015, 07:44 PM |#9  
Radu_Stancu's Avatar
Member
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnReg

I had got the same 923 error. I used the instructions in this link: valuestuffz.blogspot.com/2015/04/how-to-fix-923-error-in-android-google.html

Try uninstalling all the Playstore updates from app manager, delete data and open it. It should take a bit longer to launch because of it looking for an update.
24th April 2015, 11:34 PM |#10  
yuskhayru's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tawau
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Still happened? Try clean install using flashtool. Hope that will help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes