FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[RUU][Firmware]Sprint HTC One M8 | 4.25.65x.14 | Stock Rooted ROMs | Updated 4.9.15

25th April 2015, 03:55 AM |#2161  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Is there a pre-rooted flashable 4.25 coming or posted anywhere? My girlfriend's phone keeps notifying her, and actually tried to automatically update a few times (just landing in TWRP, unable to update, of course). I thought it would've been in here, so I'm guessing there just isn't one, yet...

25th April 2015, 05:35 AM |#2162  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1n73rf3ll

hi again cause i need to go back to the 4.4.2 im right now in 5.0.1 and the only way i can unlock GSM is in that way you have any suggestions how can i do it ??

Same procedure. i.e. relock the bootloader back to S-ON (if you are S-OFF now) but instead of downloading the latest 4.25 RUU you need to grab one of the older ones from "Previous RUU" section of the OP (first page of this thread). I'm not honestly sure which one is exact 4.4.2 but download the EXE file from the link and then run that on your PC with the phone connected via USB and it will do the rest. It will put your phone back to complete stock for whatever version of Android and HTC sense, etc. was in the RUU that you downloaded. I think if you google the version numbers maybe you can figure out which one was 4.4.2. Maybe one of the first original ones? You can always repeat the process again if you get the wrong one. You won't hurt anything but it will WIPE ALL YOUR DATA, so backup whatever you need to external SD card or copy it off to your PC first.
25th April 2015, 08:34 AM |#2163  
Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 2,583

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomojo_man

Same procedure. i.e. relock the bootloader back to S-ON (if you are S-OFF now) but instead of downloading the latest 4.25 RUU you need to grab one of the older ones from "Previous RUU" section of the OP (first page of this thread). I'm not honestly sure which one is exact 4.4.2 but download the EXE file from the link and then run that on your PC with the phone connected via USB and it will do the rest. It will put your phone back to complete stock for whatever version of Android and HTC sense, etc. was in the RUU that you downloaded. I think if you google the version numbers maybe you can figure out which one was 4.4.2. Maybe one of the first original ones? You can always repeat the process again if you get the wrong one. You won't hurt anything but it will WIPE ALL YOUR DATA, so backup whatever you need to external SD card or copy it off to your PC first.

Relocking doesn't put the device back to S-on if it's already S-off & relocking the bootloader does not apply to devices that are S-off. Also, you can only downgrade via RUU if the device is S-off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread