FORUMS

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more

Google Announces its IoT platform titled ‘Brillo’

A few days ago, a leak highlighted Google’s foray into the Internet … more

Android M Adds “Doze” Deep Sleeping

Android M has answered the call of battery by adding in a deeper sleep implementation … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

The 2014 LG - V400 & V700 Tablets Are In The Pipeline.. Opinions?

9th September 2014, 12:47 AM |#21  
Flag Spanish Town
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Oh Ok, thanks for the info.. ..

18th September 2014, 03:05 PM |#22  
Flag West New York, NJ
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I got my mom a like new g pad 7.0 off ebay for nice price but didn't realize it's the At&T version. We are just going to use it with Wi-Fi. That shouldn't be a problem right?
21st October 2014, 07:37 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
custom rom ?
is there a chance that soon will be some custom rom for this device ?
24th December 2014, 07:52 AM |#24  

More
Why so few people use this nice tablet
I using LG Gpad 7 v400 and very please with this device, but when I search for root or finding community, the result is zero ???
Anyone using this tablet please share your opinions?
I really like knock on function, and good display quality, battery is very good, my display time offten about 10h or more (although its drain faster from 40%)

My problem is, I have to take almost 7h to charge it from 5% up to full (???) battery percent increase very slow at the beginning to end ???? what a disarter
15th March 2015, 05:35 AM |#25  

More
Hi! I badly need help.. after flashing my lg v400 tab it won't play videos on facebook and youtube.. can anyone help me please??
6th April 2015, 09:14 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
get a better charging cable and/or charger
Try a different cable. Maybe the cable you are using has too thin wire (28 AWG?) and therefore can't conduct enough current. Getting a cable that is compatible (typically 24 AWG) should solve the problem. Sometimes cable is damaged too, eventhough you took it out of the box and therefore poor charging (happened to me with my LG G2). So always a good idea to swap a cable.

Download Elixir 2 and see if you notice a difference in the current when charging with two different cables. While it don't give accurate currents, drastic change in currents should be picked up by the app.

If you still can't resolve the slow charging problem, get a smart charging device. I have bough Anker charger and now by V700 gets charged in 3-4 hrs compared with previous 6-8 hrs charging time.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinhtd1311

I using LG Gpad 7 v400 and very please with this device, but when I search for root or finding community, the result is zero ???
Anyone using this tablet please share your opinions?
I really like knock on function, and good display quality, battery is very good, my display time offten about 10h or more (although its drain faster from 40%)

My problem is, I have to take almost 7h to charge it from 5% up to full (???) battery percent increase very slow at the beginning to end ???? what a disarter

25th April 2015, 10:07 AM |#27  
Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Smile ay to root lg v400 it works easy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youtreau

is there a chance that soon will be some custom rom for this device ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...lipop-t3056951
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread